Windows And More LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2012

We provide energy efficient solutions while improving your homes street appeal. We provide timely, quality workmanship, at reasonable fees. We are fully licensed, insured and are AAMA certified to install replacement windows and doors. Additional email - info@arkwindowsandmore.com....

Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas

We install seamless gutters and give you the best water management options to protect your home and foundation. We also offer a variety of gutter protection options that best suit your specific needs.

Offers by Seamless Rain Gutters of Arkansas on Angi
Garcia & Son Roofing & Gutters LLC

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS.

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

07/06/2017

It was an insurance thing but we did some upgrades. We used premium materials. I liked the materials they used. They used a GAF roofing system which is a kind of lifetime thing. There are some features to it that we liked. Everything went very smoothly. Their crew was very friendly, neat and cleaned up at the end of each day. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They put a roof on about 18 months ago.

07/06/2017

Very fast turn around from the time we placed the order until the time they were in. Professional installation. They did a great job installing them. They carry a very very good line of windows. The quality is good. They don't have to be the cheapest. I wouldn't go for the cheapest. I recommend them.

Description of Work
A couple of months ago we had energy efficient windows installed.

09/26/2016

Everything went very well, from the initial visit with Jim J. for a quote, for the window measurements to the installation of the windows. They were installed in one day and the clean up was great. The job, from the actually placement of the order to installation was done very quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

08/12/2016

Terribly. The window leaked after the initial installation and they were slow to come repair them. Then when one broke, they took over six weeks to replace it and never initiated contact. Texts and calls were slowly answered and definite times were never given. Wasted a day waiting for them to come and still waiting. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! You will regret hiring them, I do.

Description of Work
Repairing and replacing a broken windows covered by a warranty

08/21/2015

Went great. Everything looks wonderful. Very professionally handled from beginning to end. Work was done promptly and quickly, but thoroughly. Crews were courteous, cleaned up before leaving each day. Price was in line with competition, but felt like I got a superior end product.

Description of Work
Installed new composite roof, ridge vents, gutter guards, minor repairs to siding.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

07/29/2015

Great! All the windows fit perfectly and were sealed well. They cleaned up and were done in the same day. I plan to hire them to replace our front door as well.

Description of Work
Replaced all 11 windows in our house. Measured everything exactly and special-ordered windows to fit perfectly.

01/26/2015

Edited Review: I edited my original review because it probably came across as being harsh. I just wanted to leave this tidbit for people that were in my situation of being lost in a foreign unknown land of window shopping where anyone can be a "contractor". I opted to give this company a "C" rating for because of a pushy / arrogant sales pitch that left a lot to be desired. People do your research...

Description of Work
Residential Window Estimate

08/01/2014

They did a good job. They were nice, friendly. They cleaned up after everything.

Description of Work
For windows, I used Windows and More. They put two new windows in.

02/18/2013

I used Angie's lists got the number and read the reviews. I called the windows and more (Steve) came out to the house gave a great presentation and sold us on the windows. When we decided to do the windows Mike came out and measured the windows we paid half up front and the rest after the job was complete. Took about a week to get the windows maybe less and they replaced the bad ones, cleaned up a...

Description of Work
Had two house windows replaced. They did a great job and will use again when my other windows go bad.

08/26/2012

Mike is great to work with and was very customer friendly. Great product and excellent installation.

Description of Work
Installed great quality vinyl windows on a screened-in back porch. Makes a great all purpose room year-round!

Category replacement windows

Replacement of windows, siding, guttering, roofing, patio covers, porch railing & columns.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available