Jack King Custom Homes

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2014

1583 Marquee Circle

Cabot, AR 72023

New home construction and general remodeling.

08/28/2015

Jackie H.

It was absolutely amazing. He is very honest and does fantastic work. He paid very close attention to detail about everything that he did. It was everything we asked for and more.

Description of Work
He remodeled our home.

Category remodeling

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you

09/11/2014

Dawn T.

Jack is our go to guy! He built our first home, and it was a great experience. He was patient and walked us through the whole process. Jack is honest, fair, and obviously knows his stuff. All of his subcontractors were professional and highly skilled. He definitely doesn't cut corners! Everything was perfect! I loved my custom cabinets, gorgeous rock fireplace, and beautiful landscaping. When I flooded the house I called Jack! He immediately came over with industrial fans. He got all the water out and saved the carpet in the adjoining room. It was like it never happened!! Once again our kitchen flooded when our dishwasher leaked while we were on vacation. I called Jack and he saved me a fortune!! I can't believe he was able to save the hardwood floor! If you need to build a home or remodel, you should definitely give Jack a call!!

Description of Work
Jack built a house for me 10 years ago. He also came to my rescue when I over flowed a sink and flooded my house. My dishwasher just recently leaked and damaged my hardwood floors in which he saved.

Category home builders, home remodeling

Thanks [member name removed], [member name removed] and [member name removed] are a pleasure to work with

09/10/2014

Jane K.

My neighbor lost control of her car and crashed through my garage doors. She took out a brick column seperating a two car door and a one car door. As I didn't know who to call and Jack built my house I called him. It was after 9 in the evening and Jack responded immediately. He was at my house within 30 minutes and within 1 hour he had a crew working to clean up the mess. He removed the destroyed doors and secured my garage with plywood. He began repairing the next day and within 2 weeks my house was back to normal. I would like to mention that he did all of this while my family and I were out of town. To say Jack King was a life saver would be an understatement. I would highly recommend Jack King for any building needs.

Description of Work
First, Jack King built my home. Second Jack King repaired damage done to my home.

Category remodeling

Thanks for the kind words, you guys are the best.

08/30/2014

Perry S.

He was a pleasure to work with and reminded me of family! Honest! respectful! Very service minded! Will do business again!

Description of Work
Built home.

Category home builders

Thanks [member name removed], I think of you as a son :-)

06/11/2014

brenda F.

All subs lined up and complete as expected. The work is beautifully done. The new addition ties in perfectly with the existing structure. The job site was kept clean and organized from the point of trees fallen to prepare for the slab through job completion. Mr. King was available at all times and responded promptly to my questions. Sub work was reviewed and approved at every stage. I was kept informed of progress and next in line events around the construction. I didn't go into this job without first doing my homework. I interviewed 4 builders and took detail bids from 3 and one high level bid. Mr. King won the job based on his bid, knowledge and his professionalism. Price wise he was right in the mix. I hired Jack King because he was easy to work with, met with me about my needs, provided drawings of what he thought would satisfy my ask, reviewed the plan and partnered with me on this. Along the way I had a couple of changes and those were embraced with a positive, can do attitude. This was simple. So simple that I added more items; parking pad, sidewalk, new screen door, sod and flower beds. He came highly recommended by individuals currently living in homes he built. I would hire him again without hesitation for a new home or remodel.

Description of Work
added a room on to existing home

Category remodeling, home builders

It was a true pleasure working with you, I hope we can do it again.

Bald Eagle of Cabot

We offer quality and affordable portable building installation services.

Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC

We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% Bath Planet is also is partnered with four different financing companies which offer low interest rates and small payments.

J&R Installation