AUTO PRO OF CABOT INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2010

ASC CERTIFIED AUTOMOTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR MINOR AND MAJOR AUTO REPAIRS, ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSTICS AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE. SERVICE WRITER ON HAND FOR ESTIMATES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. MILITARY DISCOUNT OFFERED. AARP DISCOUNT OFFERED....

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi

03/16/2015

The overall work is fine. There are clean. They quoted us 2 days to complete the work, the wrong parts were ordered and it actually took 6 days. He said he had a great amount of dificulty fixing my car and said he never would want to do this type of work again. He didn't end up doing an oil change that I wanted to have done. I feel like he charged us for every single hour and we paid more than nec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to replace the controler arm on one side of the car and the bar and both tie rods. He checked my cylinder too.

10/20/2012

They call with an estimate of cost any time there is any question of what it may be. The problem turned out to be an automatic transmission mount which cost $87 plus labor. This representated a huge savings over what I expected. I was very impressed with the service I received. I will not hesitate to use Auto Pro of Cabot again and recommend it without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a 100,000 mile spark plug and oil change and a seemingly very bad problem with the automatic transmission. I was expecting an estimate of $2,000 to $3,000 for the transmission.

05/21/2012

.They have helped my daughter out for free I can take a car over to them I'm thinking about buying and they will look it over for free. They are very honest and they will even tell you over the phone what you need to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I used Auto Pro of Cabot Inc for auto service.

CATEGORY auto repair

We repair import and domestic vehicles.Provide a 12 month -12,000 mile Nationwide warranty on parts and labor for repairs done. We can also replace tires and offer Road Hazard protection. Provide oil changes, tune-ups, brake jobs, Air Conditioning, Electrical Computer Diagnosis, and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover