RAZORBACK MOVING COMPANY

With Angi since July 2006

3.8

PM Moving & Lawn Care

Specializing in moving! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

ALL THE RIGHT MOVES

We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance Moving.

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi

09/19/2006

I just absolutely loved Razorback. They did such a good job and they were very careful not to damage a single thing at all. I would use them every single time I move and I will recommend them to anyone that I know is moving. They are just great.

Description of Work
Razorback moved my belongings about 80 miles to North Little Rock. We packed the boxes; they made sure the furniture was safe to transport.

09/14/2006

They were very good with all of my belongings. Nothing was broken, or damaged and I felt they were very trustworthy. I was well satisfied with their price, and they seemed very professional and courteous. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Three gentlemen moved all of my stuff from my old home to my new home which was about 4 miles.

09/14/2006

The three men did a good job, and were very hard working. It took longer than we thought as they got lost meeting us at the other house. We may have given them the wrong directions so it might have been our fault.

Description of Work
They moved everything I own to the house I live in now; the move was about 10 miles.

07/28/2006

All they did was complain about how hard it was moving this stuff. It wasn t that hard and they did not have any consideration for my property. They gouged the doorways and broke the refrigerator door. They talked about how difficult my house was laid out. I ve never heard anyone complain so much. I absolutely would not recommend him or her to anyone.

Description of Work
The movers came to my rental house and moved my big piano, refrigerator, and two couches to my current residence. It was a local move of only on half block.

MOVING