Dr. David Ouellette

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

*Family Dentistry for All Ages *Cosmetic Dentistry - Sedation Dentistry *Natural Looking Crowns and Bridges *Root Canal Therapy - Nitrous Oxide *New Patients / Emergencies *Braces - Cleanings - Gum Therapy *Early and Late Appointments Available...

Stewart Family Floors LLC

Stewart Family Floors is a family owned business with over 20 years in the floor installation and wood floor refinishing business. We committed to pleasing everyone of our customers one floor at a time. We only do floors, and we do them well! We will install a floor that you have already purchased, or you can purchase your flooring with us through our partnering suppliers in your area. We install the latest flooring trends including Core-Tec Vinyl Plank, Bamboo flooring, floating cork flooring and waterproof laminate flooring from Pergo. We also install traditional top quality hardwood, and laminate floors at reasonable prices. We offer complete service from removing your existing floor to finishing your new floor with baseboards and/ or quarterround moldings. We also are experts at taking your tired, worn looking wood floor, and making it look like new again through our refinishing process. We worked on our first floor nearly over twenty years ago and flooring is still the only service we offer, and we do it well!

Offers by Stewart Family Floors LLC on Angi

01/15/2016

Dr Ouellette and his staff are wonderful. He has a great "chairside manner". We have needed to get in due to a dental emergency and was able to see me immediately to provide virtually pain free treatment. I have had bad experiences with dentists in the past, so I am very cautious when it comes to trusting a dentist and their staff. I have no worries with Dr. Ouellette.

Description of Work
Dr Ouellette has provided all general dentistry services to our family. He has worked with us on cleanings, fillings and emergency visits.

05/27/2015

07/03/2012

I have always had great service there. You never have to wait there and they are always on top of everything. All of their equipment is very state of the art.

Description of Work
Dr. Ouellette is my general dentist. My husband was in recently for a root canal and a crown.

Category endodontics,dentists

09/07/2011

They fit me right in so their scheduling is extremely flexible. They are open at 7:00 so I can go and get a cleaning but still be at work by 9:00. They are very professional and the staff is very friendly. I like going to get my teeth cleaned and I think they are very good.

Description of Work
Dr. David Ouellette is my dentist.

09/19/2008

It was excellent. Dr. Ouellette is very good and I really like him. It was easy to get an appointment and he saw me on time. I think the office staff is very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
My insurance covered my visit for a cleaning and X-rays.

Dental Clinics,Dental Clinics,Dentists