Discount Developers Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2013

12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2

Bismarck, AR 71929

Discount Developers of Arkansas proudly provides products and services for all your home improvement needs. As the growing leader in window and door installation, roofing, vinyl siding, guttering and stonework, our team can create your home design in a timely manner at an affordable cost. A COMPANY

01/28/2017

Sheila G.

Great workers, quality work

Description of Work
Back deck built onto my house and kitchen counter tops replaced

Category countertops, decks

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review it was a pleasure working for you and your husband.

11/05/2016

Randy G.

The work was done quickly, and with great quality. The workers were very pleasant.

Description of Work
Deck built on back of house and kitchen counter tops replaced

Category countertops, decks

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we hope to see you on your next project.

02/11/2015

Rosalind W.

Workers were prompt, considerate and respectful. Cleaned up during and after job performed. Company's price for service unbeatable.

Description of Work
Replace alum siding. windows with vinyl double hung windows. Replace gutter screens.

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Thank you for giving us the chance to work with you. Dustin (contractor) had said that you were wonderful to work with and he really enjoyed begin there. Thanks again for joining our family and I am sure we will see you again.

12/30/2014

David V.

Chose another contractor.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate to replace windows.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review and I was unaware of a lower price being brought to the table. We always do our best to make the price as competitive as possible but in some cases when we are unable to offer a product that is an (apples to apples) comparison we are simply unable to meet the competitors price. Thank you once again for your review and I hope that we will be considered in the future.

04/08/2014

John E.

At each stage of the replacement, DD was professional, prompt, and masters of their trade and workmanship. I will absolutely recommend to anyone considering home renovation work, especially window replacement, to consider using DD.Having replaced windows in a prior home through a different company, and being very dissatisfied with the quality of workand customer service I received, I was not looking forward to going through the window replacement experience once again. However, DD was different. Their representative came to my home, at a time that was convenient for me, and asked me what my goals were. We discussed options, including cost, and was not pressured to break my budget. I would even go so far as to say that DD was very active and helpful in finding ways for me to meet the desired goals for my home while maintaining the budget I set for my family. Before signing a contract, I received bids from almost every reputable window replacement company in central Arkansas. I even contacted two big box stores to see what they could offer. DD was the only company that did not engage in negotiation gimmicks, or unreasonable attempts to inflate the price of the job. The original price quoted by DD was fair and substantially less than the other companies. Even at the lower price, in my opinion, the quality of the product I purchased from DD was hands down superior to the quality of the products offered from the other companies. I cannot express to you enough how extremely happy I am when I look out of the windows DD installed in my home, especially considering my prior experience with window replacement. The product is solid. The seams are tight. There are no gaps between the moving and fixed components. The caulk work is flawless. The trim in my home was left in great condition. In fact, I would note that DD prided their workmanship so much, that when they discovered a previous contractor from a different company had incorrectly installed a newer window in my home, they offered to fix the problem at no charge. That is what I call customer service!

Description of Work
Window Replacement.

Category replacement windows

We would like to thank you for your review and your support. One thing about construction is that when you are finished the true reward is taking a step back and seeing what you have built. The home that you and your wife have chosen to make your own is a wonderful one and we are proud you allowed us the chance take part in it. Once again thank you and we hope to see you again in the future.

Price Home Repair and Remodel

We specialize in Home Repair, Remodels, Decks, Shops. We are a family owned business. I, Austin Price ( owner/operator) have been doing home repairs and remodels for over 10 years. We are friendly, efficient, and honest.

2022 Super Service Award

Custom Decks and Fencing LLC

We are a full service deck and fence company. From design through installation we try to make the process easy on the customer. We build new ones and repair old ones.

2022 Super Service Award

Radiance

Radiance is here to get your home back in shape. We provide a complete spectrum of Exterior Home services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover, American Express

Painting, Drywall Finishing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Discount Developers Inc.

How is Discount Developers Inc. overall rated?

Discount Developers Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Discount Developers Inc. open?

Discount Developers Inc. is open:

What payment options does Discount Developers Inc. provide

Discount Developers Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover, American Express

Does Discount Developers Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Discount Developers Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Discount Developers Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Discount Developers Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Discount Developers Inc.?

Yes, Discount Developers Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Discount Developers Inc. offer?

Discount Developers Inc. offers the following services: Discount Developers offers several services dealing with most major Home Improvement need such as: Vinyl Siding, Seamless Gutter, Entry Doors, Vinyl Replacement Windows, Stone Masonry, Roofing, Decks & Patios, Pergolas, and Custom Building. We also offer assistance for the "do it yourself" customers with a cash and carry program.

Are there any services Discount Developers Inc. does not offer?

Painting, Drywall Finishing