c&h painting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2015

Hi my name is Chad and I strive to provide my customers with quality work at a reasonable price.all of my work comes with a 1yr warranty and as always satisfaction is always guaranteed...

Moran’s Painting

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning services ,

Vision Painting Inc.

Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in commercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competative pricing.

Offers by Vision Painting Inc. on Angi
NorthArkHandymanLLC

I am a veteran owned and operated business. I focus on attention to detail, professionalism, and a consistent high quality of work and results. I have a highly developed skill set and multiple years of experience providing quality work and results. I provide; carpentry, minor plumbing, electrical, structural installations and removals, pressure washing, painting, detailing, odd jobs, landscaping and more.

10/23/2015

Cindy B.

Very punctual, kept us informed of what they were doing, did what was requested and more. They did a super job of painting and also did cleanup. They made it as easy for us as possible so it wouldn't interfere with our daily living. Skilled workers with honesty and integrity.

Description of Work
Removed existing wallpaper in two bathrooms, kitchen and dining room, painted living room, kitchen, dining room, hallway, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus all of the trim in every room. Painted ceilings, replaced missing or damaged trim. They had to move a lot of furniture and did without damaging anything then moved everything back perfectly! Kept everything clean and cleaned up materials as well as swept all the floors. Very easy to work with and pleasant. Very honest and respectful. We are very pleased and couldn't have asked for a better job. They were very trustworthy which is hard to find. I highly recommend C&H Painting! I would definitely use them again.

Category interior painters

c&h painting

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2015

400 Edwards Ave

Berryville, AR 72616

Painting,staining texturing,power washing,drywall work,carpentry work,and light electrical work,

Satisfaction