Yoder Backhoe and Septic

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2011

We provide septic system and backhoe services. Owner-operator David Yoder has over 30 years of experience, serving all of Northwest Arkansas since 1991! Free estimates. Upfront pricing on all work. Accepting cash, checks, and credit cards....

We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We utilize various techniques and products appropriate for the many soil types found in our region. Our company has helped developed the Industry’s best technology for closing the gap on foundation cracks! Our Results are Fast and Guaranteed for life! Also services Sebastian and Yell Counties, and Bella Vista, Fayetteville, and Fort Smith.

ITS Plumbing is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. ITS Plumbing is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

We are a family owned, 3rd generation plumbing company serving NWA and parts of Southern Missouri. We take pride in the quality of work and service that our company provides. All work performed is backed by a "no-hassle" one year warranty. We have great finance options available for your big projects. Call us today to "Give us a crack at it"! You will be glad you did. We also offer 24 hour emergency assistance.

10/14/2015

Description of Work
I was having lateral line issues. Called him and said something is wrong with my lines and I would like to find out what it is, and how much to fix it. He said that he could come out this afternoon. He showed up looked in our tank and d-box.(broke our concrete d-box lid) Said we need new lateral lines installed. My husband said we will talk about it and let him know what we decide to do. He said that will be $80. My husband asked for what. Service call. He did not say that there would be a charge for coming out and looking when I called him that morning. If I had known that, I never would of had him out. He said to my husband that no one comes out for free. I beg to differ. I have had plumbers,contractors, irrigation, roofer, and electrician out to give me bids all for FREE!!! He was not up front with us!!

Category septic tank

Septic services include new septic system installation, septic system repair, septic tank replacements, lateral line repair, sewer line repair, grease trap installation and repair, sewage pump repair or replacement and re-wiring of connections. Backhoe services include water line and electrical line trenching, concrete tear-out and replacement, foundation and basement excavation, footing excavation, lot clearing, tree stump removal, structure demolition and removal, and other earth moving needs.

We do not pump septic tanks, but can happily refer you to some good pumping companies.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover