Wildlife Damage Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2012

9422 E Plentywood Rd

Bentonville, AR 72712

Cost is determined by the job. We specialize in humane solutions to nuisance, urban wildlife problems. Some of the wild animals that we control are raccoons, squirrels, skunks, opossums groundhogs, woodchucks, birds, bats, beavers, coyotes and flying squirrels and Ferrell Hogs. In addition to

09/25/2017

Hoyt L.

Don't bother calling this company. I called several times over the course of a week with not one response. Totally unacceptable!!

Description of Work
Squirrel issues in the attic

05/26/2017

Lori A.

Never replied to my e-mail or got back to me in any way.

Description of Work
ground hog removal

04/12/2017

Aimee H.

Never returned any of my calls

Description of Work
Bat removed from attic

05/06/2015

Kitty C.

It was humane, quick, and he was extremely prompt. I was given the name of 2 different companies, and I never met the other person, but when I talked to him on phone, I thought I was buying a used car. When I asked him how much he charged, he said he would charge $100 to come out and $40 per hour. I have to have them come out for raccoons. The hole was very near the roof on the side of the house.

Description of Work
I used Wildlife Damage Control. As opposed to pest control which handles mice and smaller, if there is anything that is larger like rats and birds. I had birds that had made holes in the outside walls, and it gotten in between the inside and outside wall. After the birds had made an initial hole, the squirrel comes in and makes the hole bigger, and causes the wiring to short and causes house fires. We were able to get the birds out, and the guy put a oneway door on the holes that the birds had made on the siding of the house, and when the birds left, they couldn't get back it.

03/26/2015

Deana M.

05/20/2012

Terrance F.

excellent

Description of Work
The gentleman who provided my service was very friendly, knowledgeable and resolved the matter. I had birds in my non venting chimney. The built two nests and kept returning. The technician repaired the issue without having to drill in the walls.

02/06/2012

John G.

A male and female squirrels were making a next in the soffit area on the front of my house. Dan Taylor was able to trap the famale. The next day the male abandoned the nest. Dan then came over and replaced the damaged soffit panel and header. He did a very good job weatherproffing the repair and then applied fresh paint. The repair looks great, like the damage never happened.

Description of Work
I recently had a problem with squirrels that had gotten into a soffit area on my house. I called Wildlife Damage Control company and Dan Taylor came right over. He was able to remove the squirrels and repaired the damage. I found Dan to be very knowledgeable and he did an excellent repair job. I very much recommend this company.

Who's Next Pressure Washing

Welcome to Who’s Next Pressure Washing services we specialize in exterior cleaning services and customer service nothing else matters than making sure we leave our clients satisfied at the end of every project.

2022 Super Service Award

Double Down llc

Residential remodel construction company. We focus on the Northwest Arkansas market within a 40 mile radius. Fast and easy quote process. We take care of all demo and removal for no extra charge. Supervisors and Forman on every job site. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. We do very unique tile accent walls with color changing flames. Excellent designs for kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do it all!

Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One call. One connection.

Wildlife, animal damage, pest & critter control, chimney cap and screen, roof screens & attic fan. We trap: squirrels, raccoons, skunks, armadillos, opposums, rats, mice, moles, voles, bats, birds, reptiles, etc.