Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial Services

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
12/30/2007

811 SW Krug Rd

Bentonville, AR 72712

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Mattress steam cleaning. Outside windows cleaning.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We are a trustful company with 20 years in cleaning experience with commercial and residential cleaning services....

4.4

house cleaning (79)window cleaning (16)carpet cleaning (2)

09/10/2021

They were very thorough and efficient working quickly but paying attention to small details like picture frames on the walls and baseboards etc. Amazing job.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

03/13/2021

Great! They have a system in place but are also willing to be flexible! Super kind ladies!

Description of Work
deep initial cleaning and recurring services.

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

03/11/2021

Exceptional service! My house is spotless when they leave. I highly recommend this business!

Description of Work
inotial Deep house cleaning and recurring services.

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

02/27/2021

The crew arrived on time, performed the services requested, and the job was done very well.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning.

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to provide a comment. It is important for us. Again. Thank you. Thank you for supporting local business 🙏

02/27/2021

I was so impressed that the manager came to my house before services, went through my house so she would know how long it would take, and explained what her people did so that my house would be deep cleaned. She also came the first day her people cleaned and made sure they did an amazing job. They come once a month now and I know that my house will be spotless when they finish. I would recommend them to anyone, not only for the excellent work they do, but for the reasonable fee they charge!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

🥰🤗

12/20/2020

Very professional and competent. Worked quickly and efficiently. Happy they came and will have them clean my house again.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/20/2020

12/13/2020

Arrived on time scheduled and did a thorough cleaning of the house. My kitchen sink hasn't looked this good since we put it in. Working full time and two teenage boys, I didn't think my house could get this clean unless the boys were away at camp.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

11/17/2020

My house was clean: floors mopped, baths cleaned, home dusted, etc. It felt great coming home to a clean home.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

03/16/2020

These folks are very good. On time, quick, but excellent service. They don't waste time. They bring all their own supplies but will use any special request supplies you have at your home. I am going to be using them monthly going forward. Great job!

Description of Work
housecleaning

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

10/08/2019

We use MultiKlean for recurring cleaning services for our home. The team is easy to communicate with, easy to schedule, and we have been pleased with their services. If there is ever any area that needs more attention, I just notify MultiKlean. They are very customer service-oriented and professional.

Description of Work
Recurring cleaning services

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

Initial deep home cleaning one time services and regular maintaining. , weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, Inside or outside windows washing. Move in or move out house or Appartment cleaning, post construction cleaning.

Window washing over 13 ft tall.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal