McAnear Painting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2015

712 Tiger Blvd Apt C

Bentonville, AR 72712

We are a paint contractor dedicated to providing quality services at competitive prices. We provide free estimates. Call Us Today!

12/26/2016

Addie J.

Excellent. Punctual, trustworthy and would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Painting and carpentry work

11/01/2016

Joshua S.

Very good job. Excellent work. Hard worker. Straight forward. Easy to deal with.

Description of Work
Powerwash, scrape, seal and paint exterior of house.

Category house painters

08/30/2016

Mike R.

James did a great job, and finished within the 2 week projection he gave us. I liked the fact that when James showed up of a morning, on time, he just got after it, very happy.

Description of Work
We hired James to paint the inside of our 3600 sq ft home including walls, baseboards, doors and windowsills.

08/09/2016

Bruce R.

James did a great job. Arrived on time, finished on time and did quality work at a reasonable price. I am 100% satisfied and will hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Paint interior of rental property.

08/03/2016

Leah N.

James came to my rescue. My daughter and I had decided to strip wallpaper in our half bath, and it was not an easy job. After we finished we needed to have the walls repaired and retextured. I found James on Angie's List. He came to give me a bid the same day I called and he started work on a Saturday. He was not only working my job, but also doing an exterior of another house so I know he was tired. He fixed my half bath, and painted our entire laundry/mudroom/half bath and everything feels so much better and brighter. He was always on time and very good about cleaning up every day before he left. I would absolutely hire James again, and will. We other projects we will get started on and he will be my first phone call.

Description of Work
Repaired drywall Retextured walls Painted laundry/mudroom/half bath

06/07/2016

James K.

James James provided tremendous customer service and professional details

Description of Work
we were selling our home and needed to repaint the interior

06/04/2016

Paul P.

It went better than expected. We actually made a mistake with the paint. This was our mistake not his. He painted it and when we saw it, the paint was a little off than what we had previously used. It was the same name and same brand but the store changed the formula and we didn't know. Mr. McAnear repainted the bookcase for us and helped us even though he didn't have to. We will definitely use him again and tell everyone we know about him.

Description of Work
He retained an old family dining table but stripped it down through 3 coats of paint and a coat of stain... it is now amazing. He also prepped and painted a built in bookcase that I built. We could not be happier!

Category furniture repair, interior painters

06/04/2016

Joel A.

One of the things that impressed me most was James's enthusiasm and passion for his craft. He truly aspires for excellence in his work. His attention to detail is remarkable. He surpassed my expectations in giving a more modern look to a hundred year old house a modern fresh look while keeping intact the original trim, cabinets, door accessories, etc. Since first hiring James in 2012, I have since used him on other projects as well as referring him to several friends and contractors who were all satisfied with his performance. I highly recommend James for any commercial or residential project!

Description of Work
Painting of the ceilings with semigloss, and walls with eggshell latex. All the trim and doors were done with semi-gloss oil. The floors were two coated with satin poly-urathane, after being chemically stripped with laquer thinner. Kitchen and bathroom cabinets were stained and two coated with semi-gloss poly-urathane.

Jeannie F.

We love James. He is neat, clean, courteous, prompt, communicates with us to keep us posted of any changes in schedule, and doesn't cut any corners. We trust his judgment for the product that's best for the job and ask his advice. He's a fast painter and leaves the job site clean and neat when he leaves each day. He's a joy to have around.

Description of Work
We have used McAnear Painting for four jobs in less than two years. James has painted the exterior of the house we live in and painted the entire interior of two of our rental properties.

Dawn A.

Went very well was timely accurate on cost of supplies and product . Cleaned his area and picked up as he went along. Work was exceptional could not see difference in in finishes if existing wall to new wall. Would use his services again.

Description of Work
Closed hole in wall of spare BR/office and did textured finish as ell as repainted entire room

Kate D.

James was punctual, very clean, and professional. I fully trusted him and gave him access to the garage remote while I was working. I have received many compliments on the house since its been painted and have recommended him to many others.

Description of Work
Painted outside of home, caulked and replaced some wood

Lacey S.

Every time I have hired James for his services it has been exceptional work. He does a great job, he is extremely professional, great prices and is efficient and fast to get the job done for customer satisfaction. I have never had an issue with a project that has been given to him.

Description of Work
I have used James services for approximately 3 years on multiple jobs. I manage a resort and he is the contractor I go to when I have a project. I have also referred him to numerous people that have hired him to paint interior walls in their homes. He has painted outside decks and interior rooms such as hallways, bathrooms, living rooms etc.