Kramer and Company Mechanical

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2012

12451 HWY 72 W

Bentonville, AR 72715

Full Service Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning Contractor serving all of Benton County and Northwest Arkansas. Service, Remodel and Design.

10/08/2018

Nancy L.

Kramer's office called to notify us that Shawn was on his way to look over our system. He arrived in about 15 minutes and went right to work. We asked him to check the air deliver pipes in the attic and he did. We explained that the rear rooms weren't cooling as well as the front so he adjusted the unit to increase air flow to them. Shawn found a clog in the condensation line that smelled and could have caused problems in the future. He cleaned the pipes thoroughly and restructured them to be more efficient. He thoroughly cleaned the outdoor and indoor units and added some Freon. Shawn opened and outside condensation pipe, cleaned it out and added some pipes to it to make it function better. Before leaving Shawn checked the vents to make sure that we were receiving adequate circulation and he explained how we could keep the unit in top condition. He advised that after the repairs he made his next check up would be much easier and less time consuming. We were extremely impressed with Shawn and will recommend Kramer to all of our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Seasonal Check up on Heat Pump System

06/25/2018

tim V.

Overall things went very well, as usual with any major project things come up that need attention and this is when you find out if you picked the right contractor, I did. Mr. Kramer himself is involved in the project and ensures complete satisfaction, it is his name on the company after all. He even arranged for the local equipment manufacturer representative to come by and discuss the installation and equipment potential. I had contacted another vendor, who advertises a lot (not Bud Anderson) for a competitive proposal and after accepting an appointment time, he never showed up for the appointment, that told me all I needed to know.

Description of Work
Complete Heat Pump system replacement

05/03/2018

Gary W.

Water heater Went great the new one was a little bigger but Micky was able to get it in its spot With no problem it was also an emergency job will use them for all my plumbing matters now

Description of Work
Water heater

04/25/2018

Jon F.

Received the exact equipment that was specified in their bid and installation went according to schedule. Just one minor issue was found in wiring the new control board but that was quickly corrected. Very impressed with their integrity as well as there technical ability. I had bids from 9 different companies and Kramer was the only one that didn't play games with their quote. Their price was the best price I received and there was no haggling required or hidden extras. Also, their factory warranty was the best of all: 10 years parts and labor included. All I can say is stay away from the big name companies, they have high overhead and their prices reflect it and they play lots of tricks to get you to spend thousands more than needed.

Description of Work
Completely replaced 4 ton zoned 2 stage heat pump system on our home, including new zone dampers, control board, thermostats, new refrigeration lines.

06/30/2017

Nancy L.

We call them once a year to make sure that everything's fine, but we don't have a contract. The check up was very thorough and we were very pleased, is around $150. We had him 3 years now. We like them very much. I don't think their price was out of line. It's a general maintenance to make sure that you don't have a breakdown on the hottest day of the year or the coldest day of the winter. I mean, it's just smart to take good care of things. One person comes out to do the service. I'm sure they would send more if there was a problem, but this is just a check up.

Description of Work
We just had a check-up. We have a heat pump. They look at the whole element: the heating unit, and then the air conditioning unit. It was all-in-one kind of deal. So he came and looked around, looked everything over, made sure that everything was running and going to do find through the summer.

09/08/2016

Nancy L.

We were told that a serviceman could come out later in the afternoon. Shawn called us sometime after 3 PM and arrive shortly after. Shawn checked the thermostat and the furnace box and knew immediately what was wrong. The water evaporation line had become clogged and caused the thermostat to not function. He cleared the blockage and the drain pan, inspected the system and had us up and running very quickly. We have used Kramer before and they have professional, knowledgeable technicians who can get the job done.

Description of Work
Our heat pump was not cycling on to cool our home.

11/06/2015

Nancy L.

Guy, our serviceman, was very professional and went above and beyond to locate and repair a broken vent pipe in the attic. He was very thorough in inspecting the heating/cooling system and he was extremely knowledgeable. Kramer will be our HVAC contractor from now on and we will recommend them to all of our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Provided annual service on our heating and air unit as requested. The serviceman, Guy Williams, also located a broken sewer exhaust pipe in our attic and repaired it. (We had been trying to locate the source of an occasional bad odor for some time.)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

07/20/2015

Lisa C.

The guys did a great job. They called prior to coming, arrived on time and fixed a multitude of annoying-to-troublesome issues with ease and professionalism, and at a reasonable price. Great work. They saved the day and I couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Fixed kitchen disposal, clog between dishwasher (backed up) and disposal/sink, installed new fixture, tightened faucets around the house, cleaned out faucet screens, reconnected toilet hose

06/02/2015

Sheila F.

I had them come out after talking to another company. The other company allegedly fixed the problem, they didn't. Kramer and Co came out and fixed the problem right away and I have yet to have an issue. They are very good workers and very reasonable.

Description of Work
Plumbing.

05/21/2015

Brenda R.

I have used them for about 2 years.

Description of Work
I used Kramer and Company Mechanical for plumbing.

03/04/2015

Sharon K.

The team showed up on time,then had to go back and get the proper heater,they then installed the new water heater. They did not charge any extra for the time that they had to go back and the final bill was exactly as their bid. Very professional work and the end price was less than the local big box store wanted for that size heater and installarion.

Description of Work
Replaced our aging water heater

02/18/2015

Rhonda S.

Had problems with this hot water heater before, Kramer fixed it properly, now no more problems! They were prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Fixed Hot Water Heater

11/05/2014

Nick B.

Excellent and friendly services. We plan to call Kramer and Company in the spring to replace our hot water heater for a newer version.

Description of Work
Hot water heater would not stay lit.

10/31/2014

Miles M.

Listened to list of our to-do's. Efficiently, addressed each item. Assessed problems, brought future potential issues to our attention,as well as executing solutions. These Guys are Professionals.

Description of Work
Inspected a new heat and air install. Confirmed done properly. Removed and capped, old leaking at the source propane hot water heater. Repaired running water in toilet. Repaired bad install of glass sink bowl in another bath.

06/18/2014

willaim S.

We had problems with not having hot water back in February, I called Kramer they fixed the problem after a couple of trial and error. Fast forward to today 06/18/14, no hot water. I called Kramer at 8:30 and someone was here by noon and had the problem fixed by 12:45pm, it was not the same problem as before, but they still did not charge me a dime.. WAY TO GO KRAMER This is the same as above other then very professional.

02/24/2014

carol M.

Would not consider using any one other that Kramer. Other family members and friends also use him. Very dependable and honest.

Description of Work
Checked on my water heater. Repaired loose wire that was causing to trip switch.

02/06/2014

Maureen B.

He was fast & efficient. His customer service has improved 100%!

Description of Work
Mike Kramer came out personally to fix a leak under my sink.

01/09/2014

Renee H.

I used KRAMER AND COMPANY MECHANICAL

11/19/2013

John P.

This company worked very hard to get done in a timely manor, was on time and got to job very quickly. Worked with us on getting to job quickly when mortgage company changed schedule. This company went beyond what was asked of them. Very honest. Great company. I will us them again if need plumbing work. I highly recommend anyone needing plumbing service to call this company.

Description of Work
Plumbing, sewer hook up

11/13/2013

Frank Y.

I could not ask for better service. Came when I needed it. Reasonable and efficient.

Description of Work
Repair on heat pump. Tried many contractors before I found one to keep.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

11/11/2013

carol M.

Very we'll, explained what wrong . Took care of it. Used Kramer several times. Very dependable.

Description of Work
Replaced a valve on hot water heater

11/04/2013

Steven R.

Mike was very responsive and professional. He arrived within an hour of my calling. The job was completed quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Replaced a flange on a toilet

09/26/2013

Ellen D.

It went so well. Mike Kramer was amazing. He showed us how he could save us money by having us do the demolation. Then he would come in and do the actually plumbing, after which we could put the walls up and install the outside of the walls fixtures. He was so helpful and even left us the tool we need to cut the hole in the tile. My husband was happy because he could do most of the work and I was happy because the price was way down. Yeah Miike, Your are the best!!!

Description of Work
Installed plumbing for a new shower.

09/19/2013

Clara G.

Friday previous day before a holiday weekend AC quit cooling so we had to go 4 days before people went to work but on Sept 3, 2013, but had repairmen Dito was over 2 hours after calling he was here.

Description of Work
AC not working needed: contractor, capacitor 40, capacitor 5, hard start kit.

06/24/2013

William D.

They were great, and I can’t say enough good about them. They were very responsive, and came quickly. They figured out the issue, and repaired it for us promptly. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had a sewer back up in our line.

AireServ of Northwest Arkansas

Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning can provide many services to keep you and your family comfortable. A few of the products and services we can provide for your heating, cooling and indoor air quality needs are Service and Repair, System Maintenance, Advantage Member Plans, Replacement & Installation, Guarantees, Air Cleaning and Purification, Duct Sealing, Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality, Heating, Air Conditioning and Indoor Air Quality Products, and Commercial Services for your business. Our Exclusive Written Guarantees Are Designed to Protect You and Your Home Request a free home estimate, Design your own heating and cooling system, Shop for filters or accessories online, Request an In-Home Aire Quality Survey. Diagnostic fee for service calls $89.95. Free in home estimates for Equipment replacement only.

Anderson Heating & Air

Offers Coupon

JoCo Plumbing LLC

We are a professional plumbing company serving Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri with Quality and Integrity. We specialize in Repair Service, New Construction, Residential and Commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Quality and value from a locally owned and operated company Flexible appointments that fit your schedule Fast service Trained service professionals that you can trust in your home People who will treat your home or business with the respect it deserves Personnel who not only provide you with great service and exceptional value- but who you're glad to have as members of your community. Industry leading customer services 100% satisfaction guarantee

Ask for details.