Griffin Painting and Construction LLC

AR
Arkansas: Contractors

8333 Spanker Creek Rd

Bentonville, AR 72712

Painting interior and exterior‘s, flooring, kitchen and bathroom remodeling

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

We Paint interior and exterior homes. We give free estimates for every job. At this moment we are offering a 15 percent discount. My team is not only professional we are polite as well. We look forward to hearing from you soon. ...

interior painting (2)

03/09/2021

They did a great work. They were very thorough. They made sure that they did the work correctly. They made sure that I was fully satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
They painted my cabinets.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

03/02/2021

Travis Griffin is a very respectful, friendly, and a professional business man. His willingness to wear a mask while working for my safety was very appreciated. He was very upfront about everything involved, there was no upcharge for materials and his team worked fast! He took time to discuss every tiny detail with me and gave me all the things I wanted. While he works to support his family he is ...

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

We offer painting interior and exterior, flooring vinyl plank,Kitchen and bathroom remodel

No new construction,And we don’t add square footage of the home