Carpet One Floor and Home

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2010

Locally owned Flooring store for over 29 years. We carry Carpet, Vinyl, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Area Rugs, Commercial Tile and much more....

4 Boyz Installers llc

We Install Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Stone, Linoleum Glue down, Vinyl Plank, Hardwood, laminate and Backsplash. We have 15 years of experience we are Licensed and Insured. We are affordable no job is too big or small. Call us for free quote and measurements. We would love to make your dream floor come to life

05/03/2017

Job has not been finished and it has been over a month. Subcontractor is waiting on materials Caroet one is supposed to order. Fortunately, I have only paid 3/5 of price.

Description of Work
Floor was on sale half price with sales tax paid, yet it was same amount as from other company. The other company was going to charge $30 to come give estimate at my home. My husband thought it was unacceptable.

Category flooring contractor

07/07/2015

Description of Work
Replaced carpet in most of house. Good crew, courteous, on time, fast workers. Did not like that showroom was unable to provide samples of products for us to take home, which made final selection difficult since we did not want to have to make a change later.

Category carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for the kind words. We really take pride in what we do and it wouldn't be possible with you people like yourself giving us the opportunity. Thanks again and please let us know is there is anything we can do for you. Tyler Brown tyler3380@gmail.com

12/18/2014

Description of Work
New carpet and installation. Great job,

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

[member name removed], Thank you very much for the rating you have given us. We really appreciate that and want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Tyler Brown [email address]

03/16/2014

Floor payment was good. I also had them add the trim, that was poor. They made more than one visit to see why I was complaining but felt they couldn't do any better. I am now having to re- lay the transition strips they were badly fitted.

Description of Work
There laid a wood engineered floor.

05/16/2013

Our sales rep (Earl) convinced us to upgrade to the thickest pad and was worth every cent. The installers were punctual and cleaned up after themselves. Very pleased with our experience.

Description of Work
We had approximately 900 sq. feet of carpet installed.

Category carpet installation

[Member name], I must completely agree with you on the padding. I personally have that one in my house and absolutely love it. Thank you for the testimonial and please let us know if we can help you in the future. Tyler Brown tyler3380@gmail.com

Flooring.