Abbey Carpet & Floor

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2010

2810 S Walton Blvd

Bentonville, AR 72712

We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! At Bentonville Abbey Flooring Center, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in Bentonville. We have over 8000 samples of carpet and an

09/17/2020

Regina V.

I am very satisfied with the installation of my kitchen backsplash. They are very detailed and professional. I recommend them 👌

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash

Category remodeling

07/28/2020

Emmily L.

Abbey Carpet & Floor installed wood floors and carpet - amazing work! The installers were very friendly and made sure they took great care of the materials being installed. Ravi was also very nice - great customer service every time I went there. They made suggestions and got me what I needed to match the decor of each room. Their theater room flooring selection was perfect!

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring and carpet installations

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

12/07/2015

Jon M.

Description of Work
Abbey Carpet & Floor recently installed new hardwood and tile in our house in Bentonville and did an exceptional job! They were fast, professional and delivered an amazing finished product. I would highly recommend them if you are considering new flooring in your house.

Category flooring contractor

05/05/2015

Kelly I.

It is a great company to work with. They were prompt, timely and did fantastic installation.

Description of Work
It was installation of hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

04/21/2014

Bette S.

From our salesperson, Marc, to the installers, they were a joy to work with. Extremely prompt, kind, and had great ideas. Very responsive to all my questions. The installers were also on time or early both days they came, were so quick, and cleaned up completely after they were finished. The prices were fair, and I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
We purchased hardwood floors for several rooms in our home and had them installed.

Category flooring contractor

03/12/2011

Glory B.

When we were away on a trip, my cat (Sashes) got trapped in a bedroom for 2 days! She ripped up the carpet trying to get underneath the door. The damage was substantial, shredded about 4 inches into the bedroom, & separated from the wall, too. Since we rent our home, I was in a panic! Abbey was the first listed in the phonebook. They came out the next morning: three hispanic fellows in an old, unmarked van. The older of the three had his work order with him, showing to me, happily, thru the window. Even though none of them could speak more than 3 or 4 words in english, they were cheerful, and prompt at getting right to work. The job was done in less than 40 minutes, and the result was a doorsill-meets-tile PERFECTLY! It looks and feels way better than it did before Sashes got ahold of it. I must note that, while they unloaded their tools, one of them accidently dropped his entire box of carpet nails. Probably about 200 of them were all over my driveway, & around my vehicle. Thankfully, he took the time to pick up every single nail or tack he dropped, while the others went to work on my carpet. So, no flat tires, no cracked tile or grout, no carpet tacks felt through the floor, no visible warping or carpet wrinkles, and Sashes is just fine!

Description of Work
Carpet repair beneath doorway entrance to bedroom. The carpet meets the tile flush without a sill or wooden piece to cover it. The entire carpet of the room needed to be stretched to repair the approximately 4 inches (deep) by 18 inches (wide) of damage.

Category carpet installation

Black Diamond Remodeling LLC

2022 Super Service Award

Double Down llc

Residential remodel construction company. We focus on the Northwest Arkansas market within a 40 mile radius. Fast and easy quote process. We take care of all demo and removal for no extra charge. Supervisors and Forman on every job site. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. We do very unique tile accent walls with color changing flames. Excellent designs for kitchen and bathroom remodels. We do it all!

Brickman Builders

Are you looking for a traditional home or something high-end? Do you like standard builders grade finishes, or do you want to dream up something elaborate? Either way we can work with you to get the exact look you are going for. From French Country, to Modern Farmhouse, to Mediterranean and everything in between, we can accommodate all taste. Already have plans in hand or are you still shopping for that right layout? We can assist in plan selection and finishes. Are you looking for a couple acres in the country, or wanting to settle down in a neighborhood? We can build on your land or help you locate a subdivision lot in town. Or maybe you already own your home and are looking to make some improvements. We do that too!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Carpet, Tile, Hardwood, sales, installation & repair.

N/A