Nichols Service Company

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

Honest and hardworking company....

Alvarado Masonry LLC

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Restoration 1 of Central Arkansas

Restoration 1 of Central Arkansas is a team of property restoration experts and immediate responders who help homeowners after disaster strikes. Our professionals are among the most trained and experienced repairmen and technicians in the industry.

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

06/16/2015

Description of Work
sprinkler repair

Category concrete repair

05/14/2015

Description of Work
I called, left a message and a week later I got a call back that I missed. I called bacK twice and no one ever returned my calls. Obviously, they didn't need the work.

Category concrete repair

04/24/2015

Category concrete repair,drain pipe

09/10/2014

Description of Work
We're to seal around all vents etc. on roof. Since the work was done when I wasn't home, I am not sure of actual work. The Company did not follow up after the service call. Since I can't access the roof, I am not sure work was done. I expected some follow up after.

Category concrete repair,decks,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Hello, I think you may have the wrong company. I have no record of performing any work for you at your address. I hope you find who is responsible and send a review to them. Thanks

05/30/2013

The Yard Looked great.

Description of Work
Mowed & trimmed

Category concrete repair,decks,fencing,gutter cleaning,hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,leaf removal,mulch,rototilling,pavers, gravel,pressure washing,lakefront landscaping,fountains,misting systems,roof cleaning,hardscaping

We do a little of everything. Please feel free to contact me .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal