Nichols Service Company

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

Honest and hardworking company....

Foundation Repair of Arkansas

Foundation Repair of Arkansas

Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!

06/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler repair

CATEGORY concrete repair

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called, left a message and a week later I got a call back that I missed. I called bacK twice and no one ever returned my calls. Obviously, they didn't need the work.

CATEGORY concrete repair

04/24/2015

CATEGORY concrete repair,drain pipe

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We're to seal around all vents etc. on roof. Since the work was done when I wasn't home, I am not sure of actual work. The Company did not follow up after the service call. Since I can't access the roof, I am not sure work was done. I expected some follow up after.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,fencing,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,hardscaping

Hello, I think you may have the wrong company. I have no record of performing any work for you at your address. I hope you find who is responsible and send a review to them. Thanks

05/30/2013

The Yard Looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed & trimmed

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,fencing,gutter cleaning,hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,leaf removal,mulch,rototilling,pavers, gravel,pressure washing,lakefront landscaping,fountains,misting systems,roof cleaning,hardscaping

We do a little of everything. Please feel free to contact me .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal