Extra Hands

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2016

Extra Hands is a small 2 man operation, our mission is to offer quality home improvement services to our customers and to let them know that they have found a good honest company. Extra hands offers a wide variety of services at affordable prices! If you have a really off the wall job to be done just ask! Services include, but are not limited to; • Landscaping (no job too small) • power washing • tree services • full service hauling (anything you need hauled away we can do it) • full service moving • rental property clean outs...

CUT N CARE LLC

05/16/2018

Greg! I enjoyed working with Luke he’s young very respectful. I would use him over and over

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of trees from flower bed, smaller plants added

CATEGORY handyman service,landscaping

11/15/2016

Luke and his partner did a great job and I would highly recommend them. Very easy to work with and very polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash the house.

CATEGORY handyman service,pressure washing

10/20/2016

Luke is an excellent worker and very trustworthy. I don't trust the care of my horses to just anyone but he did an excellent job of caring for them. He is courteous and a very hard worker. His rates are reasonable also. He mowed my yard all summer. I hope he can work for me for a long time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luke Rosnermanz has done work for me several times. He has done yard work, hauling hay and feeding my horses and cat when on vacation.

CATEGORY handyman service,hauling services,landscaping,pressure washing

Thank you so much Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you soon.

Services include but are not limited to; landscaping, moving, home improvement, painting (interior and exterior), pressure washing, rental property clean outs, errands,minor home electrical repairs, residential flooring, handyman work.

Construction, sewer work, auto paint