Creative Solutions Remodeling

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2015

We do top quality work and help our customers make decisions for the best solutions on their projects. We keep in mind their budget and availability of materials. There are no jobs to small and customer service is what we have built our reputation on....

Alvarado Masonry LLC

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Let David Do It

First class, Quality Clean Painting for your home or office!

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

12/17/2015

Description of Work
We paid $5,184 to have our bathroom remodeled with tile floors and walls. We have $1,400 in floor damage because toilet has been leaking for years causing the sub floor to rot and tiles to come loose. After calling, his wife said she would have him call me, but he never did. Have made many attempts but he will not return calls.

Category dog fence

We have years of experience solving problems on job sites. We work thru these with our clients best interest at heart. Our estimates are free so please call and we will be happy to work with you.

There aren't many residential remodeling projects we will turn away.

Satisfaction