BULL PAINTING CO

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2014

We are an accredited Better Business Bureau member. We are fully insured. I only hire trustworthy and experiences employees. I try to be on site at all times working with my crew, depending on the work load. Your project will be on schedule and stay on budget. We schedule our customers on a first come first serve basis. We believe in good communication with our customers. This way we stay on the same page throughout the project. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and develop a lasting relationship. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business....

C B Painting

We specialize in interior/exterior painting. Stucco repair, drywall repair, sanding, pressure washing, deck/porch restoration, cabinet repainting/ refacing. Over 10+ years experience. We take pride in our work.

Interpretations By Brenda

We like to help people love their home again. Additional contact name - Wes Tate.

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

06/10/2014

He gave me a bid of $5950. That included exterior painting, carpentry work and the garage ceiling repair. The bid process was a good process. He did a good job. The main criticism for them was that they have no Angie's List reviews. The competitor's price was a little bit cheaper. They were a small company. I didn't think that they could get to me as quickly but it depends on what the work was. He...

Description of Work
Bull Painting Company gave me a bid for exterior painting.

Category house painters

We are a full service painting contractor. Interior an exterior painting. Cabinet refinishing. Deck and fence restoration. Popcorn and wallpaper removal. Power washing. Remodeling. Sheetrock repair an finish. Textures.

All others not listed above. But do have network of trusted contractors in other fields if needed.