Bob'S Pest Services

PO Box 1091

Benton, AR 72018

01/11/2013

Sherry S.

He is absolutely great. I had an infestation of the army-worms; I saw them and said they were so cute and then one of the workers told me what they were and that they were not cute at all. I called Bob and even though he is busy, he was here within twelve hours and took care of it. I had no more problems. I'm having a room built on to the house and he came back out in November and sprayed all of the foundation and around where they are going to put the new room to make sure that it's termite protected.

Description of Work
I use Bob's Pest Services.

Category pest control

05/31/2012

Sherry S.

Mr. Reynolds was punctual and friendly. After servicing my home he noticed that there were insects around my fruit trees. He sprayed that whole area (far away from the house) and did not charge me any extra for the time or extra chemical even though this doubled his time out in the extreme heat we had that day. He is very thorough and conscientious. I strongly recommend Mr. Reynolds and his services to anyone in the central Arkansas area.

Description of Work
Mr. Reynolds sprayed my home and yard for pest control. He has always been very punctual, professional, and courteous. He charged less than half of the amount Terminex was charging and did a much better job than they did. They may be able to kill or r termites but they could not get rid of my spiders or humpback crickets. He was also able to get rid of the mice in the basement without any bad smells. He also gave me very valuable advice on several other issues that needed to be addressed around my house. All of this was done while being very careful around my bees and chipmunks. I have recommended his services to a friend and know that he was just as pleased as I have been. I highly recommend Mr. Reynolds and his services to others.

Category pest control