Bin There Dump That-Little Rock

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2013

6123 Westminster

Benton, AR 72019

Bin There Dump That offers friendly residential dumpster bin rentals that are uniquely designed with homeowners and residential contractors in mind. Our bins are well maintained, are available in 4 different sizes, have rear hinged doors for easy walk-in loading, have a driveway protection system,

04/22/2016

Rick G.

10/06/2015

Kandy H.

Description of Work
They were delightful to work with, did what they said they would, and I was more than satisfied.

08/31/2015

Harry B.

Excellent from start to finish!!!!!!! Responded quickly to all of my calls and questions. delivered the bin even faster than I expected. The bin system is very compact and fit very easily in my driveway. The system they use to roll off the bin is great, IT NEVER ACTUALLY TOUCHES YOUR DRIVEWAY!!!! After I was finished, I contacted them and the bin was removed the very next day. Price was great, but the service was outstanding! the experience was so good, I will not shop around again, they have earned my future business!!!!!!

Description of Work
bin for household contents removal

07/22/2015

Richard J.

05/07/2015

Keven B.

03/17/2015

Raleigh M.

Bin There Dump That delivered a dumpster to my house same day when I requested the bin around 1 in the afternoon. They picked up the bin the same day I called for it to be picked up. I checked prices in the area from around 10 different vendors and they were the cheapest. When the driver came to pick up the dumpster, he helped me load a pallet that I laid to the side because I thought the dumpster was too full to put it in. He also cleaned up some of the trash and debris that I had dropped around the dumpster. I was amazed at the price and service I received and will recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for a dumpster rental service.

03/11/2013

Soncelia B.

They answered their phone promptly and they're great guys. They were awesome guys. They were just great, phenomenal guys to work with, great personnel. I can't say enough about them. They were about business, they took care of it making sure you're satisfied, and they were on top of it, they delivered the dumpster and answered their phone promptly. They charged me $300 for ten days and they said they can leave it longer without charging me. They were neat and clean, they came back and picked up, and you couldn't even tell a dumpster had been there. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I've used Bin There Dump That out of Little Rock in August of last year for dumpster rental.

Category hauling services, dumpster service

Thanks [member name removed]! You were a pleasure to work with. Your comments are very much appreciated and are exactly how we want all of our customers to feel after they have used our service. Please call us again anytime you need our services.

ALL THE RIGHT MOVES

We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance Moving.

Mini Roll-off Dumpster Bin Rental for renovation, roofing, landscaping, home/storage cleanout, and junk removal projects.

Weekly household trash services