Bertha Juarez House Cleaning Service

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2012

No one likes working or living in a dirty place but we don't always have the time to clean up ourselves. That's when Bertha Juarez comes to help! Residential and Commercial cleaning services that you can rely on....

Handy House Cleaning

Glow Again

At Glow Again, we can meet almost any housecleaning needs. We cover everything from routine maintenance cleaning to deep cleaning (ideal for moving in or out) and post new construction cleaning to make sure your new home is ready to enjoy. We are also happy to offer cleaning services to Airbnb hosts. We are Airbnb hosts ourselves and we clean and maintain our own property. Glow Again is owned and operated by healthcare professionals who understand how important cleanliness, sanitation, and attention to detail truly is. We also have past experience with residential cleaning. We are a small business but we are very efficient and detail oriented. Let us take care of you and experience the Glow Again difference.

L & N Cleaning Services + Plus

**As of 5/24/21, we can only take One Time and Monthly Cleaning Requests, as we cannot take on recurring clients on a more frequent basis until we have more staff to accommodate ** L & N is a new company but our Owner-Operators have been in the cleaning business for over 7 years. We have the best rates in the State and will make your home or business look the best it ever has! Our clients are treated like family and your family deserves the best.

Offers by L & N Cleaning Services + Plus on Angi

11/10/2020

She lives by Little Rock AR....4 HOUR DRIVE AWAY I LIVE RIGHT ON THE ...MO BORDER...do not understand why you DON'T include NEAR BY...which will include MO.

Description of Work
She did not come

11/13/2018

It did not go at all

Description of Work
I did not get a call from this so no appt was set

08/17/2015

She and her darling helper came in on time and started working as soon as they came in. Bertha came before to give me a price to deep clean and than a price for every two weeks. I was more than satisfied at the work that was done. I have so much dusting, ceiling fans and wooden blinds and a lot of things on tables etc. Everything was spotless. My floor is horrible to clean but she and her helper d...

Description of Work
She provided a deep cleaning and did a great job. My housekeeper that I have had for five years had a baby and I thought she was not coming back so I was without someone for close to 4 months. I have RA and can't clean very much and my husband works but helps when he can. The house was not in great shape but she got everything back to perfect. As it turns out, my other housekeeper called today and she wants to come back. It was a hard decision but I hired my old housekeeper back because she is like family and has taken care of me when I was sick. If anything happens will hire Bertha back in a second.

05/15/2015

She arrived on time. Her team immediately went to work, was very nice, and didn't miss a spot.

Description of Work
Deep deep cleaning of 2600sqft, two bath, four beds, all hardwood, no carpet.

02/21/2015

Exceeded my expectations and I am very pleased with performance. I am picky and while house cleaning can be subjective, I thought they under promised and over delivered in every area and I will be hiring Bertha to take care of my home weekly.

Description of Work
One time deep clean, Will provide ongoing weekly cleaning which is at a different rate and will review that service later.

Category house cleaning

Cleaning Service, Commercial Cleaning Service, Local Cleaning Service, Residential Cleaning, Office Cleaning Service,home cleaning service, local house cleaner, window cleaning service, local window cleaner, Window Cleaning,