Bertha Juarez House Cleaning Service

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2012

3504 Peachtree lane

Benton, AR 72015

No one likes working or living in a dirty place but we don't always have the time to clean up ourselves. That's when Bertha Juarez comes to help! Residential and Commercial cleaning services that you can rely on.

11/10/2020

Carol A J.

She lives by Little Rock AR....4 HOUR DRIVE AWAY I LIVE RIGHT ON THE ...MO BORDER...do not understand why you DON'T include NEAR BY...which will include MO.

Description of Work
She did not come

11/13/2018

Lura T.

It did not go at all

Description of Work
I did not get a call from this so no appt was set

01/11/2016

Bertha J.

Description of Work
She deep cleaned my home and I was very satisfied with it. She is very responsible and I would definitely have her come again. If you need someone to clean your house, don't hesitate to contact her.

09/16/2015

Tommy T.

08/27/2015

Emily R.

08/17/2015

Joseph M.

She and her darling helper came in on time and started working as soon as they came in. Bertha came before to give me a price to deep clean and than a price for every two weeks. I was more than satisfied at the work that was done. I have so much dusting, ceiling fans and wooden blinds and a lot of things on tables etc. Everything was spotless. My floor is horrible to clean but she and her helper did a great job on them. I don't think my house have ever been this clean. The ceiling fans, tubs, sinks were perfect. Like I said, if my old housekeeping didn't surprise me and want to come back....I would hire this service in a minute. If anything happens where my old housekeeper, I would hire her back.

Description of Work
She provided a deep cleaning and did a great job. My housekeeper that I have had for five years had a baby and I thought she was not coming back so I was without someone for close to 4 months. I have RA and can't clean very much and my husband works but helps when he can. The house was not in great shape but she got everything back to perfect. As it turns out, my other housekeeper called today and she wants to come back. It was a hard decision but I hired my old housekeeper back because she is like family and has taken care of me when I was sick. If anything happens will hire Bertha back in a second.

07/20/2015

Lynda P.

Description of Work
Bertha is very professional , and very nice. Arrives on time or texts if running little late. |Walks in the door, and starts working immediately. ( I am usually here working in office) she |Does not waste time and her partners and her work together well, each taking a chore.

05/15/2015

Race S.

She arrived on time. Her team immediately went to work, was very nice, and didn't miss a spot.

Description of Work
Deep deep cleaning of 2600sqft, two bath, four beds, all hardwood, no carpet.

02/21/2015

Chad H.

Exceeded my expectations and I am very pleased with performance. I am picky and while house cleaning can be subjective, I thought they under promised and over delivered in every area and I will be hiring Bertha to take care of my home weekly.

Description of Work
One time deep clean, Will provide ongoing weekly cleaning which is at a different rate and will review that service later.

09/10/2014

LARRY S.

Description of Work
House cleaning- Excellent job- very nice lady

07/10/2014

Gordon S.

Initial cleaning was 2 weeks prior to this visit and was quite extensive as we had gotten pretty far behind on the cleaning ourselves. With relatives and friends coming in from out of town we needed the house thoroughly cleaned and done fast. Bertha responded to my call the same day and stopped by to see what I needed done. She listened very attentively to all the things I needed. I'm just a little OCD. The quote was a reasonable $200. She came a week late, in the afternoon, and worked for at least 6 hours. She didn't get everything done because there was so much that needed attention. I paid her $300 for her hard work. The house looked great! We scheduled her for 2 weeks later where she was able to put the finishing touches on everything. Very happy with her work.

Description of Work
Cleaned my house.

05/26/2014

Lori F.

Bertha does a great job! Thoroughly cleaned every inch of the house; it took 7 hours of work. She is very detail oriented. Once a year I have my house cleaned. I have used Bailey's cleaning service, Obie's cleaning and now Bertha Juarez. Both Bertha Juarez and Obie's cleaning service do a MUCH BETTER cleaning job, MUCH more thorough job, are less expensive, and much more polite compared to Bailey's cleaning service.

Description of Work
In-depth cleaning of 2800 square foot, 2 story home.

07/30/2013

Donna V.

She works quickly and efficiently. She is friendly but does not waste time chatting too much. The house is nice and clean when she is done. She uses texts to confirm her appointments, which is very convenient.

Description of Work
Initially, Bertha cleaned my house from top to bottom. After the first time, she now comes every two weeks to clean.

11/19/2012

Michael M.

..It went very well and she did everything I asked her to do. With No Problem But if you need a great worker and then you should give Bertha a chance.

Description of Work
She did all the house work that was needed and did a very good job. And I will have her come again.

04/16/2012

Phoebe and Terry C.

I just recommended her to a friend. Her price I dependent on the house we have. She looks over the situation, the size of the rooms and what all is involved. Her pricing is very fair. I have had a couple of other people make estimates, and hers was by far the best. She is thorough and totally trustworthy, which is very important to me. Sometimes she can't get on the dot, but is she always here, she might be running a little late. Her English is not real good, but her daughter's is very good. She is extremely pleasant and polite. I don't have a problem with her having a language problem. She is due here again Friday. I will continue to use her in the future.

Description of Work
I use Bertha Juarez for housecleaning.

Final Touches501

Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Giving you more time with family and friends. Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Thank You & God Bless

Singleton Cleaning Service Inc

Singleton Cleaning Service Inc is a business that is specialized in Commercial Cleaning Service since 2015 with 10 years of experience. Offers services like Carpet Cleaning, Commercial Window Cleaning, COVID Onsite Cleaning, Bank Cleaning, Construction Cleaning, Green Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, Warehouse Cleaning, and more! Contact us for free estimates and more information. We serve in Little Rock, AR, Cammack Village AR; Maumelle AR; McAlmont AR; East End AR; College Station AR and the surrounding areas. Cleaning Service, Construction Cleanup, Building Cleaning Contractor, Post Construction Cleanup, Commercial Post Construction Cleaning Bank Cleaning; Onsite Cleaning; Disinfectant Service For more information visit our website: https://singletoncleaningservice.com/

A.Tart Janitorial LLC

Owner operated. Over 15 years of experience! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Cleaning Service, Commercial Cleaning Service, Local Cleaning Service, Residential Cleaning, Office Cleaning Service,home cleaning service, local house cleaner, window cleaning service, local window cleaner, Window Cleaning,