Aaron's Painting & Remodeling

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2013

We are a christian based and drug free business fully insured and have workers comp. I have 3 full time employees and more if needed. I require a deposit upfront for materials and require a weekly draw depending on how long the job takes to completion. I charge by the job or by the foot price. I do residential and commercial jobs new construction homes and remodel homes....

Key Painting

We provide interior and exterior paint services, cabinet resurfacing/refacing, power washing, staining, wallpaper removal. All services include mask, tape, prep, primer, paint and our full dedication. Se habla español.

Let David Do It

First class, Quality Clean Painting for your home or office!

Offers by Let David Do It on Angi
Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

03/15/2016

I was very satisfied with how the work was done. The deck required two coats to properly seal and it looked amazing. The deck required some maintenance as it was pulling away from the side of the house. It was all explained to me prior to the start of the repairs. I have used them for several jobs in the past and have been happy.

Description of Work
Pressure wash and refinish stain on deck and privacy fence. Secure deck to house from slippage.

Category deck cleaning,house painters