Statewide Pest Control

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2012

3.7

We are liscensed, bonded, and insured and can provide any and all documents upon request. We bill on a monthly basis with 60day terms. We offer discounts if you own rental property and would like pest or termite service with us for 3 or more locations....

03/16/2012

Everything turned out good. I used the one that is located in Beebe, Arkansas. I would recommend them. They have very good prices and very good quality. They are pretty cheap. I know some of the people who use them a whole lot regularly. I would rate them highly.

Description of Work
I used Statewide Pest Control to spray the foundation slab for me. They pretreated the foundation.

02/17/2012

The treatment kills the bugs and mice within 30 meters. They also check for termites once every 4 months and check for any damage. They are reliable, call me right back whenever I had a problem, come out quickly and do the stuff and does not charge me anything if we find any bugs or something. The treatment is effective usually after 2 or 3 times spray. They also ask me to call them if there are a...

Description of Work
I used the services of Statewide Pest Control to spray for bugs and termite treatment in January, 2012.

03/02/2010

The company never came out to repair damages from a termite problem after a year of calling numerous times. They never followed up after I called them repeatedly and never initiate to ever call me after the problem was reported. Don't ever use this company. This was incomplete services rendered that were paid in full.

Category pest control

Pest and termite control & exterminating.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available