Complete Contracting Associates Inc

With Angi since December 2011

Additional contact name - Carol Alveti....

Handy House Cleaning

Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services

At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi

12/16/2011

Carolene and Chester B.

I would recommend steering clear of this group. We didn’t like their price so we weren’t going to use them but then we thought we’d have them clean the walls before we had them painted. They said they wanted $778 to clean the walls over a four day period. I threw a fit and he said that maybe I should just send what I thought was fair. I figured out a price that paid one woman $22 an hour and the other people $16 an hour which was about $450. Later, I got an invoice for another $110 but I haven’t paid that so I don’t know what to do about that. I’m just so glad we didn’t sign a contract with them. It was mind boggling what they were trying to get away with. They wanted to charge $10,000 for the painting. I guess they are used to dealing with insurance companies and it was just awful. They are just a bunch of crooks.

Description of Work
Complete Contracting Associates gave us a quote to clean the soot build up off of the walls, clean the ducts, and paint the inside of the house.

Category house cleaning,air duct cleaning,interior painters