MC COLLUM'S HEATING & AIR

With Angi since July 2010

Techplus Appliance Repair

Professional diagnostic and repair of most major appliances. Same day service in most cases. Honest and upfront with all aspects of repair. 15 years experience in field of appliance repair. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling

Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in equipment and parts available, so as to keep our customers comfort for many, many years to come. Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling offers only the finest in service, parts, equipment and attitude. In his prime, and at the age of forty-three, Kinty Jones has acquired over twenty-four years of experience, in both residential and commercial construction and installation. Allow Kinty to stand responsible for your comfort when you are in need, you'll be happy to have him on your side. Financing available. Additional address - PO Box 901, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901, PO box 725, Rogers, AR 72757.

Air Pro Services

Air Pro Services is a small, local, family business that specializes in heating and cooling services, repairs, ventilation, and refrigeration. Industry experience since 1999. We are licensed and insured. Dedicated to serving the community with professional help to keep homes and small businesses comfortable efficiently and safe. Pricing to fit individual budgets with guaranteed satisfaction and warranties. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/28/2014

12/28/2012

Overall they were great, did a great job!!

Description of Work
They were very kind and got my heat up and going in a couple of days

05/13/2012

My house didn't have any central heat or air, McCollums did the hole job and did it very professionally. I'm VERY happy with the comfort of my home and the unit I ended up with. This is the second house I've had them put in a unit and was very pleased last time, also. (I did get several estimates, just to say I did, but went back to Mr. McCollum and glad I did!!)

Description of Work
This was the second time I used McCollum's Air, they put in a new unit for me back around 2005 and I was VERY PLEASED with the service then, too. The last time I had to call for a couple things and they were very quick to respond and fixed me right up!! (Both times was my fault!) Haven't had to call this time, but they are very professional and they're here when they say they will be. He worked with me to get the price I wanted to pay and which unit would be best for this house. I would definately recommend them to anyone!!!!!! (and have)

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/27/2011

I already told my overall. They are great on time , and price is reasonabble.

Description of Work
I called them out to fix downstairs A/C and with in 20Minutes they had it fixed and running . I called them out a week later to fix the upstairs A/C it has not worked for over a year. They came out and checked it out and they to order the part and it was in the next day and came out put the part on and has been running ever since with no problems. I thought it was great I got both fixed for less than $300.00. I will most difently us them again .

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/12/2011

Great!!!

Description of Work
McCollums replaced my central heating and air, they were very punctual, friendly and gave very good service after initial installation. I was VERY happy with their company and have called again for a new unit in a new home. I am very happy with his punctuality in returning calls and service and helpfulness.