PREMIER PLUMBING & ROOTER INC.

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2006

5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL. CHARGES AN HOURLY RATE FOR SERVICE. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB FOR BIDS. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY OUTSIDE OF METRO. LICENSE #: MP#5619. Part of the BBB...

CKJ Pressure Washing Service

CKJ Pressure Washing Service provides cleaning service for residential, commercial. We specialize in exterior house and building cleaning. We also accept CashApp!

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.

Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1!

08/11/2015

These are great guys who know their stuff. Don't be misled by their gruff appearance - they're wonderful to work with and their prices are very fair. Whenever the next plumbing issue arises at my house, I won't bother with estimates or shopping around; I'll call Greg with Premier Plumbing as I'll know he'll take great care of me.

Description of Work
Replaced the value and accessories in the guest bathroom's shower.

Category drain cleaning

08/03/2010

Orangberg pipe finaly caved in. They replaced it with cast iron from the house all the way to the city sewer hook up. Dug up my yard with their track hoe and filled it back in when through. Put a double clean out by the city sewer. Gave me a price of $ 1500.00 and that is what I paid when the job was done. I wish it had been less money but it turned in to quite a job. Roto Rooter wanted 1500.00 ju...

Description of Work
Orangburg pipe finaly caved in. They replaced it with cast iron from the house all the way to the city sewer hook up.

Category plumbing

09/14/2006

We live in a thirty five year old house and although the house has held up very well over the years, we have recently found that in order to keep the systems running and functioning, we're having to pay companies and contractors to come and update systems and do repairs. That particular piping in the bathroom that Premier worked in was probably the original piping and it was a real mess for them t...

Description of Work
We used them because our whole system backed up in our bathroom. It was just a disaster in there as all of the plumbing had to be flushed out in that room.

Category plumbing

FULL SERVICE PLUMBING COMPANY, PLUMBING MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR, DRAIN CLEANING, BACKFLO ASSEMBLY INSTALLATION AND CERTIFICATION, SEWER CLEANING, AND WATER HEATERS.WATER ,SEWER,GAS.RPL/REP.

SEPTIC TANKS, WELLS AND PUMPS.

Yes-Ask for Details