Key Painting

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

Please call for more details.

We provide interior and exterior paint services, cabinet resurfacing/refacing, power washing, staining, wallpaper removal. All services include mask, tape, prep, primer, paint and our full dedication. Se habla español....

Projects

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

Bradford Painting

I, Les Bradford the owner of Bradford Painting, began my painting career over 24 years ago. My goal is to make sure the "customer is completely satisfied". Let me earn your trust by meeting with me and providing you with a free estimate. We offer reasonable and very competitive prices. Please give Bradford Painting a call to help with any of your interior painting, exterior painting, or drywall repair needs!

Born Free Renovations

04/23/2021

Cindy B.

Anna and her crew were excellent. We had entire 1950's ranch house with walls that needed repair and painting. Also I had a laundry area where the wall height needed to be reconfigured to allow for a stackable washer and dryer. She was able to tear out and sheet rock a small area, making it look like new. She was professional, prompt and always communicative about her progress. Her work is excellent and I highly recommend her!

Description of Work
interior paint

04/16/2021

Wyatt S.

Anna was amazing and did a great job! Couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Description of Work
upstairs three bedrooms, two bath, hallway. - Ceiling, Walls, trim

03/01/2021

Hannah H.

They were great. They were incredibly patience with me. They were always there for all I wanted They were quick to respond.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

02/26/2021

Catherine T.

I loved it. She showed up on time, stayed until its finished, great personality, and she's very nice.

Description of Work
She came and helped me recut my kitchen.

02/24/2021

David S.

Ana and her team really ran with the ball on this one. She transformed our home into what we had dreamt of. I’m so satisfied with her work we’ve hired her to handle certain aspects of our 2 retail remodels. Couldn’t have asked for better service!

Description of Work
Interior update top to bottom.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters,cabinet refacing

02/22/2021

Eleanor L.

Fixing up a century old home is a daunting task. Ana made it a breeze. The room is unrecognizable, and would have taken me MONTHS to complete (15ft ceilings, 8000 sq ft). The price seemed below the work she had done. I tried to tip her, but she refused so I sneaked the tip in with her work equipment. Hire her.

Description of Work
Home renovations

Category decks,handyman service,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Interior/Exterior painting, Cabinet resurfacing, Power washing, Wallpaper removal

Touch up jobs