Gerry Medley

With Angi since August 2011

I've been in business for the last 35 years. I can provide all types of services for my client's homes and properties....

Madison Automotive

Owned and operated by Jason Ezell, Madison Automotive of Madison, AL caters to all your auto repair needs. Whether foreign or domestic, if you drive it, we can fix it for you.

Feria C&M Professional Painters LLC

Experienced painters in Madison, Huntsville and a radius of 75 miles, providing high quality painting services, fair pricing and long trusting relasionship to both residential and commercial painting. We also do sheetrock hanging and finishing and drywall repairs. Our experienced team of painters are well trained and uniformed and can handle any job no matter how small it may be.

Garcia Professional Painting

Garcia Professional Painting from Huntsville, AL offers only superior quality painting jobs, completed precisely to our client's specifications and within their schedule and budget. We are your premier painting company for versatility and convenience, handling all projects commercial and residential, interior and exterior. When you need a painting contractor that really understands what you want, and carefully handles every detail, we are the right people for you. If you're not exactly sure what you want to do, we can provide consultation to help you find the answer. Let the vast experience of Garcia Professional Painting help you find the solution to all your painting needs.

08/22/2014

it took a while to get around to the work but when he did it went pretty fast and pofessionally

Description of Work
installed new window and replaced composite window sills

Category handyman service

06/24/2013

I was very impressed. I had had a couple different people do yard work this year but no one does as good and thurough job as Jerry does. I though for all he did that the tab would be at least $4-500. I was shocked when he told me $300.

Description of Work
We have 1.7 ac for ground at our home. We had allowed the care of yard and grounds to get out of hand Jerry and a helper came trimmed trees, weeded flowerbeds, sprayed natural areas, water sealed dock, mowed yard, cleaned garage and shed, trimmed shrubs,etc. Took him almost three days.

Category auto repair,handyman service,lawn service,radiator service

08/07/2012

I recommend him all of the time. He's a hard worker and his prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
He did some yard work and light carpentry work for me.

Category lawn service

08/31/2011

Pricing really depends on what the job is. He is honest and reasonable.

Description of Work
He does general yard work. He's a jack of all trades. He does some electrical work, plumbing. Anything that I need around the house.

Category handyman service