D B & J Cabinetry Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2010

150 Industrial Park Rd

Wilsonville, AL 35186

Design, build and install custom cabinetry. Home offices, kitchen and bath, entertainment centers and closets. We also provide kitchen and bathroom counter tops....

07/15/2013

Kathy H.

Very disappointed!

Description of Work
Doyle came to assess the job and we gave him all the information necessary for an estimate. He was very nice and had some good suggestions, but we never heard back from anyone!

Category custom cabinets

I oversee our sales team and talked to the them about [Member name removed] complaint. We did not have all information needed to give a complete quote. He made several attempts to contact home owner and received no call backs. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We do our best to follow up on potential customers and do desire to satisfy each and every person that calls our company.

02/03/2013

Dana S.

James came out right away (within a day) to give me an estimate and once I decided to go with DBand J, they performed the work a couple of weeks afterward. They removed the trash compactor and installed the cabinet, cleaning up as they went along. I asked for the cabinet to be primed wood only since I painted and glazed the surface. It matches the others so perfectly that only I can tell it is 'after market' by looking at it (though as I mentioned it is better quality than the existing solid oak cabinets).

Description of Work
James and Doyle made a cabinet to replace my '80s vintage trash compactor. These guys work well together and seem to have a good time doing something they enjoy. The cabinet was custom made to specifications I requested and a MUCH better quality than the existing cabinets. If I knew I would be in this house for many years to come I would have them replace all my kitchen AND bathroom cabinetry. I appreciate a job well done. Additionally James is a very sincere, matter of fact guy and his sincerity is endearing.

07/15/2012

Rolanda K.

These guys were very quick to respond from the beginning and willing to answer any questions we had. We originally thought we could only afford to refinish our existing cabinets, but the price we received from DBand J was good enough so that we could replace the cabinets altogether. They were very courteous and even fixed a bathroom vanity at no additional cost to us. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed old cabinets, built new cabinets and separate pantry.

07/21/2011

Stephen W.

They were great, and they went far beyond what they said they would do. They took longer than I expected, but they did absolutely perfect work. It did not bother me that it took a while; probably, carpentry does take a while. It was great. They don’t have a lot of help as they had to lay off some people due to the economy, but they did great work. They came back and did something extra, which they felt was for the safety of my kids. I did not even know, and they did not charge me for it. I did not really shop around, so I don’t know how their price would compare with others. When I called them, they would always answer the phone. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
Some of my cabinets were stolen and some were broken out of the house, and while I used D B & J Cabinetry Inc to fix that, I also had some customization work done.

Category custom cabinets, cabinet refacing

Prime Management

With many years of experience in the industry, we are the Home repair/improvement experts you need to take care of your home. We only use the top quality materials giving you the comfort that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Prime Management, a call today. We look forward to working with you! Roofing, Gutters, Remodeling, Additions, Concrete, Carpentry, Land Management, and Tree service you name it we can do it! 205-500-9527

Offers by Prime Management  on Angi
    Anytime Kitchen and Bath

We do Remodeling. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

JC Construction Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Repair, replacement & installation of cabinets. We work with several remodelers that take care of any projects outside of our specialization.