All Pro Power Inc

With Angi since July 2010

Professional Electric

Electrical Service and Repair Electrical Construction

06/20/2014

They are great. I have used them many times in the past. They are just good and reliable. They are fair.

Description of Work
I have used All Pro Power Inc.

12/28/2012

Very well. He upgraded my service when we first moved into our mid-20's craftsman home in one of the older sections of Mobile. He did the electrical work when I remodeled my kitchen, laundry room, living room and office. I could not have been more pleased.

Description of Work
I have used All Pro Power on numerous occasions at my home in mid-town Mobile. I would not trust any electrical additions or repairs to anyone else but Ray. He is fair, courteous and does excellent work. No one would go wrong using All Pro.

04/15/2011

They were very good and very professional. When we moved into this house 4 years ago, we had a lot of the electrical work updated because it still had the little screw in fuse box. We spent several thousand dollars with them. The upgrade on the kitchen was about $1500. We would highly recommend them to others. The work was very good and the pricing was reasonable. We are getting ready to use them ...

Description of Work
We used All Pro Power Inc. in November and December for the electrical work in our mid-twenties house and they updated the wiring, added plugs, did some recessed lighting fixtures in the ceilings, and also added an electrical box.

Category electrician

Residential, commercial and industrial electrical wiring.

1 year