Universal Artisan

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2016

Our company handles Tile, Stone, and Wood flooring. We complete custom built showers, back-spashes, and floors. We also handle shower pan and bath repairs....

J & J Painting

We've been specializing in painting and flooring installation for over 14 years. We take pride in every job and guarantee customer satisfaction. Call today for your free estimate.

Divine Residential Commercial and After Construction Cleaning

Holliman flooring

Holliman flooring is a American owned family flooring buissiness been in buissiness 15 yrs..we offer top notch sand and finish hardwood plus specialize in Lvp,laminate and steps and risers..I work direct one on one with the homeowner to make their vision become reality..when I was young I worked and learned from a true flooring artist and I carry that on with me and passing it down to my sons

05/15/2017

Great Job, would use again

Description of Work
Shower Pan Replace and New Shower Floor Installed with Tile

Category ceramic tile,Uncategorized

Tile, Stone, Wood flooring, Mosaics, Custom Built Showers, Kitchen and Bath Back-splashes, and floors. We handle bath repairs, specializing in shower pan repairs.