Universal Artisan

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2016

Our company handles Tile, Stone, and Wood flooring. We complete custom built showers, back-spashes, and floors. We also handle shower pan and bath repairs....

Holliman flooring is a American owned family flooring buissiness been in buissiness 15 yrs..we offer top notch sand and finish hardwood plus specialize in Lvp,laminate and steps and risers..I work direct one on one with the homeowner to make their vision become reality..when I was young I worked and learned from a true flooring artist and I carry that on with me and passing it down to my sons

Fisher Remodelers is a small, family-owned business specializing in bathroom and small kitchen remodeling and other small repairs and renovations. The owner and manager, Earl Fisher, was a Certified Graduate Remodeler, a Certified Graduate Builder, and a Graduate Master Builder, all designations of the National Association of Home Builders. He is CAPS certified and can handle all of your needs for aging in place. Earl is also a Certified Lead Paint Renovator, and was the Greater Montgomery Area Remodeler of the Year in 2001, 2004, and 2006. Call for a free estimate on just about any project you might have.

General Remodeling, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Exterior & Interior Painting

05/15/2017

Great Job, would use again

Description of Work
Shower Pan Replace and New Shower Floor Installed with Tile

Category ceramic tile,Uncategorized

Tile, Stone, Wood flooring, Mosaics, Custom Built Showers, Kitchen and Bath Back-splashes, and floors. We handle bath repairs, specializing in shower pan repairs.