Frank Gordon Construction Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2012

As a family-owned and -operated concrete contractor, we take a lot of pride in all the work we do for customers throughout Dothan and the surrounding areas...

11/30/2013

Went fine and we will give them Straight 10's when they come back a repair the chip

Description of Work
Re-stained front & back porch in a stamped pattern. Absolutely beautiful. Frank stayed until after 8pm one night to finish. Keep all appointments were prompt or we received a phone call. We only rated them a C In one portion of survey for we have a small chip on front porch that they haven't repaired yet.

Category concrete repair,home builders,stamped concrete

03/27/2013

Everyone raves about his work. He is actually coming back to do the cement for the driveway. He is very professional and his work is excellent.

Description of Work
He did cement work for us. He scored the back porch and stamped the patio to make it look like wood planks.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

09/13/2012

We were given an estimate and within 48 hours they were starting on the slab. We had a few complications due to our soil, but Mr. Gordon arranged for dirt to be brought in without me having to worry about it. It took approximately a week (excluding the weekend) to complete the project. They even tolerated my dogs barking at them through the whole job (the job site was five feet from my dog yard).

Description of Work
I hired Frank Gordon to construct a 25X36 concrete slab for my barn.

Category home builders

Stamping & Staining. Diamond Cutting. Flat Work Slabs. Driveways. Dirt Work.

Post Tension Slabs