Cardinal Concrete Services

2193 Autumn Ridge Way

Waverly, AL 36879

stamped concrete202136801
This project included pouring a stamped concrete extension to the existing patio for a customer in Opelika's National Village. The pattern chosen for this project was Imperial Ashlar Slate.

Cardinal Concrete Services is a full-service concrete contractor with over 40 years experience in residential and commercial construction. Our mission is to provide the highest quality concrete construction and an exceptional customer experience. What makes us different? Our approach begins with an uncompromising insistence on quality concrete and an innovative approach to delivering fair, competitive prices....
National Village Stamped Concrete project

stamped concrete

202136801
Patio and Walkway project
Patio and Walkway

concrete repair

202036801

concrete driveways (6)concrete repair (3)Patios (2)stamped concrete (1)

03/23/2021

Joyce J.

Zach and his crew showed up on time and did an excellent job. Most places don't want to do smaller jobs. Glad to find these guys. I have already recommended them to several friends.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

02/26/2021

John C.

It went excellent. I was very pleased with them. He gave me an estimate early on. He told that they were going to need more concrete and I paid exactly what they told me I was going to.

Description of Work
They replaced my driveway.

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

02/26/2021

David C.

It was excellent. Really good communication and follow through.

Description of Work
They filled in a trench in the foundation of our house with concrete. It was an advanced concrete patch job.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

tyler M.

It was good we've been using them before. They were great and easy and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Pour Concreate driveway

tracy O.

The trash truck messes up with the curb in the parking lot and the service was perfectly done. They did an excellent job. You couldn't even tell where their work was. I would absolutely without a doubt would hire them again if I need concrete services. They communicate well and do what he said he would do. He keeps me informed and for me, communication was the #1 in my opinion.

Description of Work
They did concrete service in the parking lot.

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

michael A.

There was a drainage issue with my driveway, and I called them to do pavement. They said they can fix the issue without paving. They install a drainage system and resolve the issue at a much cheaper price. I was very pleased with the service. It was great. They did it quickly in less than a day. They also came out and check several times. I would definitely hire them again if I needed the service that they offer.

Description of Work
They fixed the issue on my driveway.

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

patrick W.

I will be using their service again this March of 2021. The service was fantastic. It was a difficult project because of the time and budget requirements of my client, and they've met every single of my requirement. They had a great product as well and great service.

Description of Work
Patio and driveway.

Category concrete driveways,patios

carol D.

The service was very well. They did it in a timely fashion. They clean up everything after the work was done. And they were friendly. I would hire them again if I needed concrete services.

Description of Work
They replace several section of my driveway.

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

tom V.

It was excellent and top notch. They were honest, hardworking, thrall, neat and fun to be around.

Description of Work
Concrete flab

Category concrete repair

ray D.

The service was very good. They were on time and did a good job. I would hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
They did a slab concrete.

Category stamped concrete