Dustless Hardwood Refinishing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2014

3.5

8572 Co Rd 1082

Vinemont, AL 35179

Quality Huntsville & Birmingham, Alabama hardwood floor refinishing business. We provide dust contained hardwood floor refinishing for Birmingham and Huntsville Alabama. Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. We are able to achieve this with the level of quality and professionalism we provide

05/01/2017

Mary C.

They showed up on time and finished the work in the time allotted. However, they left several areas that were uneven in sheen and color. They also took the existing wooden vent registers and replaced them with wooden ones that do not operate. They claimed to have ordered parts but after 7 months they have not responded to my call, emails or texts and I am left with mismatched and inoperable vent registers.

Description of Work
Refinish 3000 square feet of hardwood floors

Category flooring contractor

03/07/2016

Shannon H.

Josh did a great job refinishing the floors in our latest investment home. He was very responsive, came quickly to provide a quote, and started work within a few days. He always came on time and even provided pictures of the project via text to me on a daily basis so that I could see how the project was going when I was unable to make it out there. He was also able to mix up a custom stain color for me because I had an image in my head of what color I wanted and that color isn't available straight off the shelf. He also did a wonderful job of keeping the work area clean and his work really did appear to be "dustless". I would definitely recommend him and will be using him again in the future.

Description of Work
Josh refinished about 1,000 square feet of hardwood floors including removing all of the quarter round, sanding, staining, finishing, and reattaching all of the quarter round.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor, home builders

Floor Max

FloorMax offers hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining, and finishing. We are Bona Certified Craftsman and professional results are guaranteed. All work is dust free and we use only the best products. We also offer concrete finishing and are EliteCrete certified.

SLATEN'S FLOORING & HOME REPAIR

With over 10 years of experience in the flooring industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We provide superb hardwood refinishing, sanding, and installation services for home repair, renovation, and improvement projects. We also do installation work for laminate, custom staircases, luxurious vinyl tiles, and pre-finish hardwood, and will meet your individual requirements with the results we achieve. Do not hesitate to contact us! . We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Slaten's Flooring & Home Repair a call today, we look forward to working with you!

Matthew's Company

I have my own company and my tools to work with. We lay floors and do remodeling. We have our own van. We drink from Indiana. A week ago we arrived in Bessemer, Alabama. I have my own license to work in the state of Alabama.

2022 Super Service Award

Hardwood sales, installation and dust contained refinishing.