Red Mountain Restoration And Construction

Vestavia Hills, AL 35216

12/22/2016

Gary M.

Badly. Refused to fix.

Description of Work
New roof. It leaked.

11/03/2016

Gary M.

Areas of the roof leaked during heavy rain storms damaging the interior ceiling. Vendor would not return phone calls. They came out to inspect their work only after we went to their office and spoke to them face to face. After that, they never returned phone calls. We finally hired another vendor who repaired Red Mountain Restoration?s shoddy work. This cost us $1,750.

Description of Work
Vendor replaced roof.

05/28/2013

Timothy H.

.I was referred to this company through an insurance provider but I chose not to use them for a few reasons. This has nothing to do with their work since I chose not to use them for work needed. However, I will explain in detail the process and what I tried to accomplish. I first called the owner Sam to get a bid on a home I am purchasing. I was going to get a 203K FHA loan with cosmetic repairs done. He had a worker come out on a Thursday and since our time frame for 203K loan is short I was needing the bid done as quickly as possible. After the worker came out, we spent about an hour going through the house, he said he would get a bid to me that evening or at the latest the following morning. Nothing that evening, so I expected next morning. Nothing next morning and so around afternoon I called the person and he didn't answer. He didn't return any phone call, didn't email me, didn't text me back. Monday I had yet to receive a bid and had yet to receive a single phone call for all my inquiries. Finally, Sam sent me a bid Monday morning. The bid, after consulting a few other contractors was extremely high. The hard wood flooring bid for a small foyer and living room of a home only 1,300 square feet came in over 5,000 dollars to to the hardwood flooring!

HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INC

Historical Homecrafters offers FIXED PRICE contracts for the following services: Home Plan Design Services, Home Site Evaluation, Home Construction, Landscape Face lift / Upgrade services. We specialize in designing and constructing homes that were originally built between 1750-1900. We also offer Storm Safe Rooms and Energy Efficiency Packages for our new homes that can reduce your homes utility bills by 50%. Our remodeling projects regularly include Basement finishes as well as Kitchen and Master Bath renovations.

AAR General Construction

We offer quality and affordable general construction services.

JC Construction Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!