Red Mountain Restoration And Construction

With Angi since April 2013

1.1

J. Wright Building Company

At J. Wright Building Company, we truly love the art of building. As designers and builders of fine artisan custom homes, we take pride in our work every step of the way. From the selection of materials to our contractor partners, we ensure that attention to the finest detail and world-class craftsmanship are our focus. Our extensive knowledge and experience, excellent reputation, and emphasis on custom building projects has resulted in J. Wright Building Company being selected as a member of the prestigious Southern Living Custom Builder Program. At J. Wright, we bring your dream home to life. Our Company offers a unique experience for clients in many ways. Our Process begins with you, and remains focused on your unique needs throughout the process. We start with your detailed ideas about what you envision in your dream home. After that, we strive to create a truly custom home, designed specifically with you in mind, from the ground up. The end goal is a home that uniquely fits your individual needs, ideas, and budget. Whether you want that double shower, a working pantry, or a one-of-a-kind outdoor space, we can transform your dreams into a reality. We believe that the process of building a home should be an exciting experience for homeowners. We are committed to providing clients with a pleasant building experience and excellent customer service throughout the process. If you are in the market for a pleasant homebuilding experience with builders who truly enjoy providing high quality custom homes, look no further than J. Wright Building Company.

Victorias Construction LLC

We are a family owned business from the Irondale area. We have been in business for 6yrs now. We do full home remodeling anything from paint, flooring, decks, screen porches, trim work, door installation, light fixtures, and roofing.

Classic Construction

www.Clazzicconstruction.com. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration (CC) is a full service emergency mitigation and restoration company. CC’s services include: 24 hour emergency response for water and fire damage, as well as, deodorization systems, remodels, interior trim, and drying. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration is bonded and insured. Business coverage includes general liability, including – professional, automotive, property and workers compensation insurance. Copies of insurance certificates are available. CC is Alabama owned and has been in business for 15 years. We are Classic Construction LLC, a team who can do it all. Established in 2004, specializing in Log Cabins. We are a State Licensed Home Builder & Remodeler. We handle virtually all phases of residential home building. New custom homes, additions, repairs, remodeling, kitchen & bath. Install cabinets, vanities, new countertops of all kinds including Granite, Quartz, Real Cultured Marble or Laminate tops. We also handle site/machine work, including bushhogging, land clearing, tree removal, dirt spreading, reataining walls, backhoe, excavation work, grading, and building compacted pads. You name it we can do it!

12/22/2016

Badly. Refused to fix.

Description of Work
New roof. It leaked.

11/03/2016

Areas of the roof leaked during heavy rain storms damaging the interior ceiling. Vendor would not return phone calls. They came out to inspect their work only after we went to their office and spoke to them face to face. After that, they never returned phone calls. We finally hired another vendor who repaired Red Mountain Restoration?s shoddy work. This cost us $1,750.

Description of Work
Vendor replaced roof.

05/28/2013

.I was referred to this company through an insurance provider but I chose not to use them for a few reasons. This has nothing to do with their work since I chose not to use them for work needed. However, I will explain in detail the process and what I tried to accomplish. I first called the owner Sam to get a bid on a home I am purchasing. I was going to get a 203K FHA loan with cosmetic repairs d...

Description of Work
I was referred to this company through an insurance provider but I chose not to use them for a few reasons. This has nothing to do with their work since I chose not to use them for work needed. However, I will explain in detail the process and what I tried to accomplish. I first called the owner Sam to get a bid on a home I am purchasing. I was going to get a 203K FHA loan with cosmetic repairs done. He had a worker come out on a Thursday and since our time frame for 203K loan is short I was needing the bid done as quickly as possible. After the worker came out, we spent about an hour going through the house, he said he would get a bid to me that evening or at the latest the following morning. Nothing that evening, so I expected next morning. Nothing next morning and so around afternoon I called the person and he didn't answer. He didn't return any phone call, didn't email me, didn't text me back. Monday I had yet to receive a bid and had yet to receive a single phone call for all my inquiries. Finally, Sam sent me a bid Monday morning. The bid, after consulting a few other contractors was extremely high. The hard wood flooring bid for a small foyer and living room of a home only 1,300 square feet came in over 5,000 dollars to to the hardwood flooring!