Mike Pollock Flooring

With Angi since August 2016

08/08/2016

I purchased the actual vinyl flooring from a flooring store and they recommended the contractor, Mike, who kind of works with them, for the installation. He came in and just did it so quickly. He moved the refrigerator into the other room and laid the new floor down. I think he put it on top of the old floor. His price was amazingly cheap. I could not believe it and it looks beautiful. He had peop...

Description of Work
I used Mike Pollock Flooring to install new vinyl on my kitchen floor. He also put, like, a little trim thing around the whole bottom of the floor. In the doorway between the living room and the kitchen he put, like a nice little thing there so you would not be tripping.

Category flooring contractor

08/08/2016

He was amazing. I had purchased the carpet from a flooring store. He was recommended to me by the flooring store. The carpeting was kind of like and indoor/outdoor type of carpeting. He moved everything out of the kitchen to lay down the carpet. He also was going to charge another $200 to lay down a new thick living room carpet, but we ended up not doing that. He had people help him.

Description of Work
I used Mike Pollock Flooring to install new carpeting at my mother's house in her kitchen.

Category carpet installation