TYSCO CONSTRUCTION INC

With Angi since October 2010

Future Builders LLC

I started my company about 10 years ago after doing different types of home improvement work all my life. As the fourth generation of my family doing this type of work, I've not only mastered the quality you are looking for in any of your projects, but am also equipped to cater to your specific style.

HISTORICAL HOMECRAFTERS INC

Historical Homecrafters offers FIXED PRICE contracts for the following services: Home Plan Design Services, Home Site Evaluation, Home Construction, Landscape Face lift / Upgrade services. We specialize in designing and constructing homes that were originally built between 1750-1900. We also offer Storm Safe Rooms and Energy Efficiency Packages for our new homes that can reduce your homes utility bills by 50%. Our remodeling projects regularly include Basement finishes as well as Kitchen and Master Bath renovations.

03/12/2014

It went perfect. I had the opportunity to be at home during the repair times. The guys were very friendly and knowledgeable. They worked quick and efficiently. When it came time to paint the repaired section, they found a perfect match since I know longer had any ceiling paint. There is no indication that any hole existed and it looks awesome.

Description of Work
I fell part way through my kitchen ceiling while in the attic. They performed the necessary carpentry work, drywall work and painting work.

Category home builders