Tinco Landscaping & Lawn Care

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

Leave your landscape projects - big or small - to the professionals at Tinco Landscaping and Lawn Care. Established in 1980, by Joe Tinsley, Tinco Landscaping and Lawn Care has designed and maintained some of Tuscaloosa's finest home & commercial landscapes....

Yellowhammer Landscaping serves the greater Tuscaloosa, AL area with absolute peak quality service. We provide essential landscaping services around your home including landscape installations, garden bed maintenance, sod installation, tree trimming, hedge & Shrub trimming, brush clearing, mulch installations, and much more. Yellowhammer Landscaping has extremely high quality standards that we are committed to deliver and it is our leading way to provide the ultimate landscaping services to you.

07/04/2017

It went very well

Description of Work
They cut my grass

Category lawn service

05/31/2016

Perfect! They told me they would be here between 6:30-7. Arrived at 6:45. Had manager with them, I explained what I wanted and he explained what he wanted to his crew, they checked to make sure that what I wanted was done and that everything was clear. Very professional.

Description of Work
They came in and removed bushes from around the house that had overgrow, trimmed hedges, and planted flowers. Did a complete clean-up of everything they did: trimmed, pulled leaves, and made sure yard was very neat.

Category landscaping

04/15/2016

See above. All went very well as is Mr. and Mrs. Tinsley's manner of conducting business. Beautifully kept lawn. Great compliments from neighbors and friends. Last compliment was about 15 mins ago. Glad to recommend them to friends. When I do, the feedback is always consistently positive. Great attention to detail. Thanks for the opportunity to comment

Description of Work
Mowed, trimmed, blew away appropriately and deposited grass clipping in the correct manner. Well trained, polite employees.

Category lawn service

03/09/2016

. No work done. They didn't show up!.

Description of Work
Tinco did landscape my yard in 2010(?) and they did an excellent job! I called to get them to come maintain the trees and shrubs they planted but no response. I called back and asked for someone to please call me.. I finally got a call from Brian Tinsley on a Friday afternoon. He told me they'd be out later that day. They didn't show up. I called Brian Tinsley on Monday morning and asked when they could come out. Brian Tinsley responded, "You asked for someone to call you and I called you". I was stunned. I dealt with Joe Tinsley previously and was treated with respect. Will never call them again nor will I recommend; I will however dis and bad mouth them appropriately! I work at our local hospital with 3,000 employees and will share this information as many times as possible!!

Category landscaping,lawn service

10/07/2014

I called 6-7 times and was always told that my call would be returned soon. I gave up after trying to call for several weeks. Very disappointing

Description of Work
Poor customer service

Category landscaping

Residential and commercial outdoor living space, kitchens, fire pits, fireplaces, patios, walkways, retaining walls, landscape and irrigation systems, design, installation, repair, lawn maintenance, mowing, trimming, edging, weeding, leaf removal, mulching, chemical weed control & fertilization.