Bisdex, Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

Computer Sales
Phone Service - Cellular

New and used computer sales, service and parts. Smart phone repair sales, service and parts....

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

02/07/2014

In January,2014, my HP desktop was almost unusable because of pop-up ads. I tried to uninstall the bad programs myself, which was a waste of time. I carried my computer to Dan at Bisdex, gave him the information I had on some of the problems. My computer has worked perfect since then. In June 2012, I carried my Dell computer to Bisdex and Dan examined it and informed me that because of the damaged...

Description of Work
In approximately 4 days he had removed all the virus from my computer, recommended and installed a new anti-virus program.He ordered exactly the computer I wanted and gave me an excellent price.

Category computer repair,computer sales

04/22/2013

Brought the computer in, he ran the scans, told me what was needed and the approximate cost. I approved the work and he delivered just as he had promised. Could not have gone any better. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
My computer crashed. He was able to recover many of my files and pictures and fixed it perfectly. I could not have any more satisfied and will continue to use him in the future. They have also been great about sending out update alerts and virus alerts. Very professional and I highly recommend.

Category computer repair

Thank you [member name removed]! I hope you and Brandt are enjoying your PC. Please let me know if I can help you in the future. Dan

04/22/2013

They did a wonderful job from start to finish explaining what needed to be done and why and even included different options for me to consider.

Description of Work
Did a service repair on my computer's video card unit.

Category computer repair

Thank you [member name removed]! I hope you and Todd are enjoying your PC. Please let me know if I can help you again in the future. Dan

N/A