Apex Roofing and Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2011

Apex Contractors is a professional full service construction company with offices in Tuscaloosa and Gulf Shores, Alabama Over the years we have established a reputation of integrity and quality workmanship, and we always stand behind our work. We hope that you will allow us to provide a free estamate for your project or storm damage. We are always ready to assist with your insurance claim needs ( Sometimes you need someone in your corner when you deal with insurance adjusters.) Whether you need a new roof, repairs or a whole new house, we are here to get the job done....

We specialize in refurbishing stained doors antique windows and all woodwork's. We repair drywall,hang and finish. We pressure wash houses and driveways,With over 35 years of experience in the field. the job is not done until you the customer are satisfied and no money exchanges hands until the job's done. All work is guaranteed. Thank you very much for your interest.

Get the best value, service, and warranty on the highest quality roofing with VIP Alabama Roofing Company in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. We pride ourselves on being the best which means we have to be the tops at service, price, delivery standards and the best professional work done to your requirements. A fully licensed, bonded and insured roofing company, we are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service, and the best workmanship and products. Ask us about roof replacement costs in West Alabama and you’ll be amazed at our quotes for the entire job. Put us to the test today! Keep the roof over your head safe, secure and stable with the best roofer in Tuscaloosa, VIP Alabama Roofing Company!

Hallman Roofing and Renovations, offers fast, friendly, and courteous service. We use only the best products and are always eager to answer your questions and concerns. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us an impressive reputation with many valuable customers. We take pride in delivering value through top quality, dependable work, with excellent price, and reliable, honest service. Our 3 main objectives are quality work, start and finish a job in an expedient manner, and treat our customers in a professional manner. We have over 40 years of experience in residential, churches, schools, college buildings, municipal buildings, and retail business roofing. Call us today!

10/22/2012

I have tried to reach them over and over as I have an area of my roof that leaks. As soon as the majority of the tornado recovery was completed, they shut down their offices and moved on. I had several phone numbers but they would not return my call. I would never recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof after the April 2011 tornado.

Roofing, Structural Repairs, New Construction and Remodeling