American Fence Co

Founded 1957 • With Angi since July 2009

4.2

Family owned business since 1957. Specializing in all types of quality built fences. Material Only sales for the DIYer....

J&D Fence Pros LLC

J&D Fence Pros LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Fencing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am terribly upset with my experience. The job was never completed and American Fence was told that, but they never contacted me again.

01/06/2015

They were good. They brought it out, just dropped it off. They'll do the construction work for you if you like and put the fence up. They gave me a round figure for our yard but I put the fence up myself. He's really a nice guy. For the price, I looked around and it's about the same. I was totally satisfied with the price and I was totally satisfied with the material that I got from them. There wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used American Fence for fencing. I ordered a fence through them and I did the work myself.

05/01/2014

They were great. The prices were good. The quality of work was excellent. The workers were very nice. I have nothing bad to say about them at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new fence.

01/13/2014

Everything done as requested, on time, with satisfactory results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed wooden fence and replaced with chain link

07/29/2013

Very responsive,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave an estimate

CATEGORY fencing

FENCING - MATERIAL SALES & INSTALLATION, CHAIN-LINK, WOOD, ORNAMENTAL, VINYL-PVC, CUSTOM GATES, DOG KENNELS, GATE OPERATORS.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa