American Fence Co

Founded 1957 • With Angi since July 2009

4.2

6403 McFarland Blvd E Ste A

Tuscaloosa, AL 35405

Family owned business since 1957. Specializing in all types of quality built fences. Material Only sales for the DIYer.

12/18/2015

Mary Anne B.

Description of Work
I am terribly upset with my experience. The job was never completed and American Fence was told that, but they never contacted me again.

01/06/2015

Willam M.

They were good. They brought it out, just dropped it off. They'll do the construction work for you if you like and put the fence up. They gave me a round figure for our yard but I put the fence up myself. He's really a nice guy. For the price, I looked around and it's about the same. I was totally satisfied with the price and I was totally satisfied with the material that I got from them. There was not a problem.

Description of Work
We used American Fence for fencing. I ordered a fence through them and I did the work myself.

05/01/2014

Catherine A.

They were great. The prices were good. The quality of work was excellent. The workers were very nice. I have nothing bad to say about them at all.

Description of Work
Installed new fence.

01/13/2014

Lowell J.

Everything done as requested, on time, with satisfactory results.

Description of Work
Removed wooden fence and replaced with chain link

07/29/2013

Kaycia V.

Very responsive,

Description of Work
Gave an estimate

07/29/2009

Barry D.

Overall, it went excellent. Sales person (Johnathan Jones) came out and gathered information, asked questions, measured the fence line and looked over designs with us. He then faxed us a quote for the fencing which included vinyl fencing (not wood) for the privacy fence. That was much more than we wanted to spend so he came back and we went over wood fencing. He then redid the quotes and did sent us new quotes for the fence with wood privacy fencing. We accepted that contract. Less than a week later the workman showed up and started installing the fence. They did an *excellent* job. The fence is very professionally done. The lead workman is a perfectionist. The workmen were very patient of my questions and nitpicking of their job. I did not need to nitpick, everything I asked about they already had plans to do. When they left, they cleaned up so well that you could barely tell that they were here. Everyone very friendly. The only complaint is that they do not seem to have a working answering machine. Our neighbors have complimented us on our fence. You get their voice mail system which does not allow you to leave a message.

Description of Work
Installed a chain-link fence (one gate) and a wood privacy fence (two gates).

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

FENCING - MATERIAL SALES & INSTALLATION, CHAIN-LINK, WOOD, ORNAMENTAL, VINYL-PVC, CUSTOM GATES, DOG KENNELS, GATE OPERATORS.