A Touch Above

With Angi since March 2010

3.5

Handy House Cleaning

the Clean Dream

We're a locally owned, veteran owned cleaning service that services the entire Hampton Roads' area. We're currently expanding into the area and offering plenty of discounts, including military and new customer discounts. We aim to excel at customer happiness.

06/14/2013

Joseph J.

If the owner had cleaned my apartment, I'm confident that it would have gone well. Instead, she sent two of her employees, and their cleaning was not satisfactory. I will never hire a cleaning service again because doing so is too expensive. I paid $130 and they merely did an average, so-so, mediocre job. I could have done a far better job myself, and I will do it myself in the future.

Description of Work
Provider cleaned my apartment.

05/20/2013

randall C.

they were great...and willing to work with us....we will use them eventually...love them

Description of Work
just checked out the place and gave quotes

02/18/2013

Gale D.

We set up interview. It went well, but we decided not to pursue professional cleaning at the time.

Description of Work
Interview only. Owner very helpful but we decided to postpone professional housecleaning.

08/30/2010

sloan S.

not well. I did more cleaning in half the time that they spent there.

Description of Work
My biggest concerns were dusting the blinds, the baseboards, the fans, etc.. wiping the faces of the cabits (also the inside) and the doors. All they did was clean the toilet and touch up the shower. The shower still had soap scum, nothing was dusted, and the cabinets were not cleaned. When I got back after they left, I did a better job cleaning in half the time they spent there. I'm pretty sure all they did was make the house smell like it was cleaned. (There was no vacuuming that had to be done, clothes or dishes,) I will never go with them again. For the price I paid I expected to not have to clean when i got home.

03/05/2010

Ella M.

They came out for the first time yesterday. She left card and she offers services that I may take advantage of in the future. They were polite and courteous. She answered the phone right away and any questions I had. She provided two references. They were very punctual and they actually showed up before the scheduled appointment.

Description of Work
They cleaned the interior of the home.