A-1 Alabama Key & Locksmith

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

24 Hour Emergency service....

11/07/2016

The company responded fast and sent someone within 20 min. Michael Hill seemed very professional. He opened the jammed lock and replaced it in no time. He made sure the door was shot properly before he left. Overall very happy with his service!

Description of Work
Released jammed lock and replaced new lock.

07/07/2015

Appt was quickly set and service was excellent.

Description of Work
Repaired lock. Lock set no longer made but Matt knew a way to correct problem and save me cost of new lick set. Was here immediately and completed job quickly and was courteous and professional. Most impressed with service and fair price.

10/22/2014

Description of Work
Changed and installed locks on all main entry doors (approximately 5 doors).

01/07/2013

No problems. I was pleased with the sevice I received from A-1.

Description of Work
The A-1 rep responded promptly to my call. I think he came the day after I called to make some repairs to all of the locks on my outside doors. He repaired all but two of them which he found needed to be replaced. He had all of the locks with him and was able to complete the replacements in a very short time. He re-keyed one lock also. I also had a problem with two pieces of equipment which were changed to a work bench with a combination lock for which I had lost the combination. He was able to cut the chain so that I could move the equipment. I also had several keys made while he was here.

09/13/2011

They were prompt and professional. Completed their work quickly and quietly. Fee was very reasonable.

Description of Work
They re-keyed front door entrance and bedroom lock.

Category locksmith

Key Making. Car Lock Outs. Rekey & Repair Locks.