Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville

With Angi since December 2010

4.2

JD Painting Inc

Specialists in all types of interior painting... especially KIITCHEN CABINETS. We also offer drywall repair, light carpentry. All of our employees all honest and conscientious of our work. We DO have WORKERS COMP and LIABILITY INSURANCE for your protection. Please call 205-365-0245 for any questions! You can also visit our Facebook business page. See profile picture above for proper link

Olympus Landscape & Perfections

Andan Home & Business LLC

Andan Home & Business Offers Turn-Key Cleaning Solutions For Residential And Commercial clients, Where Quality And Complete Customer Satisfaction Comes First. We Operate A Drug Free and Background Checked Staff. Our Crews Are Courteous, Fully Trained And Wear Uniforms and We Provide Prompt, Detailed Free Estimates.

07/08/2016

07/15/2015

My yard looks far better this year than it ever has. I would recommend Wayne's to anyone. Price is fair ($30 per monthly application) and the service great.

Description of Work
Fertilize lawn. Apply weed killer.

Category pest control,lawn service

07/05/2014

Before contracting with Wayne's, I had a nice lawn but I wanted it to look better. After six months of Wayne's treating the lawn, a third of the lawn turned to dirt. (Not brown - dirt) The rest was no better then when I did it myself. Customer service was not very helpful. They were rarely available to speak when I called and when they called back they told me I'd have to speak to a manager who wo...

Description of Work
Regular fertilizing and weed control of an established lawn.

08/20/2012

Could not have gone worse, because it never happened.

Description of Work
A very impressive brochure was included in my packet when I closed on my new custom built home. Wayne's had performed the initial termite inspection / treatment. They also offer pest control, landscaping services, construction, etc. I am a potential customer for all of that. I scheduled an pest control appointment for Friday, August 17th, and asked my wife to be available all day. No one showed up or called. Also, an invoice for the service arrived the next day. I will not tolerate such crap. Waynes has lost a good customer for life.

06/20/2012

They come quarterly. We have had them for 6 or 8 months. Nothing really stands out about them.

Description of Work
Wayne's Environmental Service Inc. treats the house for pests both inside and outside.

Category pest control

Residential and commercial pest & termite control, lawn care tree & shrub, exterior & interior painting, caulking windows & doors, gutter cleaning, leak repair, deck cleaning, staining, and repair, plumbing, masonry, brick repair, tile & grout, remodeling bathroom, kitchen & basement & landscaping.