Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville

07/08/2016

Jill L.

07/15/2015

Paul O.

My yard looks far better this year than it ever has. I would recommend Wayne's to anyone. Price is fair ($30 per monthly application) and the service great.

Description of Work
Fertilize lawn. Apply weed killer.

Category pest control, lawn service

07/05/2014

Robert J.

Before contracting with Wayne's, I had a nice lawn but I wanted it to look better. After six months of Wayne's treating the lawn, a third of the lawn turned to dirt. (Not brown - dirt) The rest was no better then when I did it myself. Customer service was not very helpful. They were rarely available to speak when I called and when they called back they told me I'd have to speak to a manager who would call later. The manager came to my home, looked at the large dirt patches and said it'll grow back. It's four weeks later and nothing has grown.

Description of Work
Regular fertilizing and weed control of an established lawn.

08/20/2012

Robert E.

Could not have gone worse, because it never happened.

Description of Work
A very impressive brochure was included in my packet when I closed on my new custom built home. Wayne's had performed the initial termite inspection / treatment. They also offer pest control, landscaping services, construction, etc. I am a potential customer for all of that. I scheduled an pest control appointment for Friday, August 17th, and asked my wife to be available all day. No one showed up or called. Also, an invoice for the service arrived the next day. I will not tolerate such crap. Waynes has lost a good customer for life.

06/20/2012

Christopher B.

They come quarterly. We have had them for 6 or 8 months. Nothing really stands out about them.

Description of Work
Wayne's Environmental Service Inc. treats the house for pests both inside and outside.

05/29/2012

virginia S.

They come on the day they say they are coming but they don't give us a specific hour. They do their job and we have not had any problems with termites. We've been with them for so many years that we haven't priced anybody else.

Description of Work
We use Wayne's Environmental Service for annual termite inspections.

04/26/2012

Jeff C.

They are very responsive when you call. They call right back. I have been happy with their service.

Description of Work
I use Wayne's Environmental for pest control monthly.

04/23/2012

DON B.

I am on a once a quarter contract. They are excellent. The previous company that I used was $125 a quarter and did the pest control spraying inside the house.. This company does the work for $90 each quarter and they perform the service outdoors. They are very effective and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They have been doing my pest control for 3 years.

12/19/2011

Jan B.

They are coming tomorrow. I really like working with them. They had also helped me with the chimney repair. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc for pest control six months ago. I pay them $90 every time they come.

Mejia Painter

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Clark Home Improvement

Drywall install. Painting interior. Flooring install.

WNB PAINTING &DRYWALL

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville

How is Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville overall rated?

Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville is currently rated 4.2 overall out of 5.

What days are Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville open?

Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville is open:

Does Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

What services does Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville offer?

Wayne's Environmental Svc Inc - Trussville offers the following services: Residential and commercial pest & termite control, lawn care tree & shrub, exterior & interior painting, caulking windows & doors, gutter cleaning, leak repair, deck cleaning, staining, and repair, plumbing, masonry, brick repair, tile & grout, remodeling bathroom, kitchen & basement & landscaping.