Priority Heating & Air

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2016

We are a small family run busy that provides full service heating and air. We except Cash,check,credit cards and PayPal....

C&C Mechanical Heating & Air, LLC

Perfect Service Heating & Air

**$48 SERVICE CALL or TUNE-UP Special (per unit)**Perfect Service has over 50 Employees & over 23 service trucks running on a daily basis. We have 24/7 emergency service. We offer financing through Alabama Power, Spire, Wells Fargo, and Turns. We accept cash, check, & credit card as forms of payment. We are an Elite HEIL equipment provider

Offers by Perfect Service Heating & Air on Angi
Stability Mechanical, LLC

Stability Mechanical is family owned and operated. We service Birmingham, AL and surrounding areas. Our focus is quality and service. We can handle any service request for new construction or existing commercial and residential properties. We believe in hard work, quality products and dependable service.

Offers by Stability Mechanical, LLC on Angi

07/06/2016

I came home from work on 7/27/2016 and my AC wasn't working. I like to narrow my search for contractors so that I hire someone from my community. I narrowed my search to 5 miles from my home and got a few numbers. The first two contractors I called are large, well known companies but they were unavailable. I called Priority at 6pm (about) and spoke to Chris. He came out immediately to figure out w...

Description of Work
Replaced blower fan in attic and cleaned AC unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your business and a great review.

03/07/2016

I talked to Chris and let him know the air wasn't working. He came out and fixed it right away. Great service! Very reliable and honest.

Description of Work
Fixed the air conditioner.

03/01/2016

Chris did a great job and was on time for our appointment. Both of our units are getting "old" and it was just a general routine inspection on both.

Description of Work
Full service inspection of both units in our home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We specialize in heating and cooling system repair and service, ranging from cooling only to heat pumps with electric heat to gas heat. We can service or repair your unit or replace it if necessary.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal