Cover-All Metal Roofing, Mfg. Co.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since May 2011

1.7

We manufacture and install residental and commercial roofs. Free estimates. We use only american made materials. No middle man. Military and AARP discount applies. Ask for details...

Prime Management

With many years of experience in the industry, we are the Home repair/improvement experts you need to take care of your home. We only use the top quality materials giving you the comfort that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Prime Management, a call today. We look forward to working with you! Roofing, Gutters, Remodeling, Additions, Concrete, Carpentry, Land Management, and Tree service you name it we can do it! 205-500-9527

Offers by Prime Management  on Angi
Envision Roofing

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a project or estimate today!

Flanagan Construction Inc /TKF Roofing Inc

Flanagan Construction Inc – TKF Roofing Birmingham AL is a family owned, licensed, insured, and experienced Roofing Contractor in Birmingham, AL and the surrounding areas. Our number one priority is to exceed all customer’s expectations on every job we undertake. We service all types of roofing, from New Residential and Commercial Roofing to Roofing Repairs and Storm Damage. We provide expert service at an affordable price to all our customers, and you will always receive a free up-front estimate before any job is started. We take pride in our work using only high-quality roofing materials, and have wide selection of well name trusted roofing vendors and product options for you to choose from.

04/09/2014

I have called him several times. I spoke with him once at which time he promised to come deal with the leaking roof within a few days. I never saw him or heard from him again. this has been about years ago. I am still dealing with my leaking roof and will hav to pay someone else to fix it.

Description of Work
put metal roofing on my house

08/14/2013

This man really knows his stuff. He took a lot of time to explain how they would do the job. He was very experienced. He gave us a very reasonable quote compared to the other companies we looked at. He was professional. He communicated well with us. I talked to him on the cell a lot and he did not talk to me as a woman like I’m just a woman that doesn’t know anything about industrial kind of thing...

Description of Work
Cover-All Metal Roofing gave me a quote for roofing services. We wanted to get a metal roof to replace our shingle roof.

Manufacture, sell and install custom metal roofs, vinyl siding & windows.

Check, Financing Available