Building Interiors

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2015

N/A
General Remodeling

Established Residential and Commercial Construction company. Been in business since 1990. Licensed, insured, and bonded....

Prime Management

With many years of experience in the industry, we are the Home repair/improvement experts you need to take care of your home. We only use the top quality materials giving you the comfort that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Prime Management, a call today. We look forward to working with you! Roofing, Gutters, Remodeling, Additions, Concrete, Carpentry, Land Management, and Tree service you name it we can do it! 205-500-9527

Offers by Prime Management  on Angi
SouthFace Renovations LLC.

Hello my name is Johnny DeBlieux! I am the owner and operator of this custom paint, roofing, remodel and construction company. We can do any and all interior or exterior remodel/restoration project. My attention to detail and skills are geared towards the finished product. My business has from 3-8 employees per job and myself depending on size of project. We are properly insured and licensed to do any residential project known to man! I normally operate under a draw pay application for longer projects or 50% deposit and 50% upon completion payment plan for shorter projects. We give Senior citizens and Angie's List members discounts as well!

Offers by SouthFace Renovations LLC. on Angi
K&K Innovations

K&K Innovations is a company with a vision to innovate what you want to make it reality.With over 20 years experience. We look forward to working with you. At this time we are only accepting cash or check for payments.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Building Interiors? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

We offer new construction and remodeling services for residential and commercial customers. We specialize in residential basement buildouts, attic additions, and general home remodeling projects. We also do new commercial construction and commercial remodeling.