ALL PRO PLUMBING

Troy, AL 36079

Plumbing...

04/10/2015

Lee K.

Description of Work
All-Pro Plumbing did not return my repeated telephone calls and emails. |In my next life, I'm going to be a plumber.

07/30/2014

Jerry B.

06/17/2013

A H K.

On time, quick, efficient and NO LEAKS!!

Description of Work
ALL PRO's owner, Mr. Moody, installed a new kitchen faucet, disposall and undersink piping for remodel.

05/28/2013

Josh P.

They do wonderful work, but are not very punctual or responsive. I had to stay on top of them to get to my work done. If you don't mind a hassle then I would definitely recommend them on the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Installed a sink & shower head and repaired a toilet.

04/12/2012

Jana R.

He is a great guy. I like his integrity. He is on time and he does the work. The prices are good. He is a complete professional.

Description of Work
I use All Pro Plumbing. I have used him a number of times for fifteen years.

12/29/2008

Brian C.

We were replacing a fiberglass tub/shower with a built-in ceramic tile shower, changing the bathroom vanity and sink, along with adding an ice machine on our back porch, and changing two older toilets - one of them was a complete relocation in the bathroom. Shane was very professional, and began work promptly to help get the remodeled bathroom back in service and to "fix" the problems the previous plumber created. His workmanship and neatness were excellent. He was always friendly and courteous, and willing to work when we needed him to. He also came back and did several other additional jobs like adding an outdoor faucet and installing a drain vent. His price was more than fair for the work done. Shane was great. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
We were remodeling our bathroom and had a bad experience with another plumber. I checked with the licensing authority, and they gave me several names - Shane's was the first. I called him, and he was already working on another job right next door to me. He met me the same day, looked at the work we need doing and redone from the other plumber. He worked quickly and promptly to accomplish what we needed. Great guy, highly recommend!

Plumbing