Absolute Air

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2010

Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, Inc

Complete residential and commercial heating and cooling service and sales including Geo Thermal systems, sheet metal fabrication, grease hood installation, grease duct fabrication and attic insulation. Proud member of the TVA Energy RIght Partners program.

Conditioned Air Solutions LLC

We are a locally owned and operated Commercial and Residential HVAC company. Our up front pricing, service partner plan and our attention to detail, makes your experience even better. We take care of Heating, Air, Gas, Dryer Vent and other services for you. Give us a call and see the difference. HVAC AL #08093 REF AL #52466

Annette Hale's Indoor Comfort Systems

Annette Hale's Indoor Comfort Systems

06/22/2012

Excellent as always. I always tell him that since my house is zoned by floors with different units and I am never completely without heat or air that he can put someone who is totally out of service ahead of me. But even with that I have never had to go more than 24 hours without him coming out. As a matter of fact, the first A/C problem occurred Friday afternoon of the Memorial Day weekend at 4 o...

Description of Work
I am submitting this additional review to reiterate the great service I continue to receive from Rick Denny and Absolute Air. Once in the fall and twice this air conditioning season I was having trouble with the new heat pump he installed ---for some reason the outside unit was not running. Each time after he took the top off of the unit it would start to work and I was laughing saying the unit "missed" him and wanted him to come visit. This last visit we determined that the thermostat was faulty and not always "signaling" the outside unit to start. He did not bill me for any of three visits but I insisted he take a $100 payment since his livlelihood is basically selling his time and expertise. I had actually called him on Sunday (Father's Day) just wanting to get in line for his earliest available appointment. He even offered to come out that day but I told him I would run him off with a stick if he disrupted his Father's Day for this. (I have a 2 story house with separate units so I could stay upstairs if necessary). Of course the thermostat was covered under warranty but I am still amazed and pleased at his dedication to customer service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/13/2011

With every occasion I have used Absolute Air I found Rick to be very dependable, conscientious, easy to work with, excellent quality work and a fair price. He actually returns phone calls. I highly recommend him and have offered to provide reference for his work.

Description of Work
I have used Absolute Air on several occasions for heat pump service. This last time it was for total heat pump and air handler replacement.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac